Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Louisville in Eastern TZ so 4 o'clock STL time

Whoa, I thought Louisville was Central. I'm going to miss it either way since I have to pick up my wife at the airport.

zabadeebaahooshascadeddasfookeeeepama

Whew, I was typing in tongues for a minute there. I didn't know I was an Evangelical.

Now you have to put it on television to make it official.

I wonder what time Abell will announce his decision. I wonder whether he'll do the hat thing at a big press conference. I wonder if the schools already know.

I wonder why things have been so quiet with our other prospects the past few days.

5pm he's deciding

here's ben weixlmann's tweet on it:

Ben Weixlmann @BWeixScout 15m

Remy Abell will decide at 5 p.m. today between #Xavier and #SLU.

Abell will announce his decision at 5:00- I'm assuming that's Central if he's in Louisville.

In addition to hats being a bad sign, it never goes well for us when a recruit gives a specific time when they are going to make an announcement.

Ben Weixlmann @BWeixScout 2m

For those asking, #Xavier is the expected landing spot for Abell from what I'm told.

Of course we weren't going to get him. We didn't pray hard enough AND the kid has picked a time for his announcement. I never thought we would still have two open scholarships at this point. All is not lost yet. Let's lock up Yacoubou and some amazing foreign player nobody has heard of at this point.

This can't really be all that surprising. They recruited him out of high school, X is closer to his house and we are basically the same school but they are going to be in the Big East. I would think most recruiting battles between us and them would go this way

Sorry, guys. My praying to Xenu did absolutely nothing.

He told me if I donated $24,999 to the "church" and made Kirstie Alley a plate of flapjacks, Abell would sign. I did just that, and now I'm reading tweets that Abell is going to Xavier?

I feel as if I've been duped.

Whoa, I thought Louisville was Central. I'm going to miss it either way since I have to pick up my wife at the airport.

Jeez, can't your wife take a cab? This is important.