GDT: Bye, George

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It clinches the 1-seed at the A10 tournament and a share of the A10 title. VCU is only one game back. If they lose either of their last 2, we win conference outright. If we win both, we win outright. The only way we share the title is if they go 2-0 and we go 1-1.

Worst case scenario is we go 0-2 to finish and VCU goes 2-0. Our loss to LaSalle would make us the 3-seed. But I feel good about these last two.

But in case of a tie for 1st, we hold the tiebreaker over VCU, no ?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SaintLouBlue" data-cid="348651" data-time="1362266559"><p>

<br />

Pretty sure this didn't happen unless I totally blanked for a while which is entirely possible.</p></blockquote>

They called a double technical on KM and one of the GW players when they both got into it after a play.

But in case of a tie for 1st, we hold the tiebreaker over VCU, no ?

We do. Which counts for the tournament seeding in Brooklyn, but we'd finish with the same record. Not sure what they do in that case, call us champs or co-champs.

Nobody will show up to the Atlantic 10 tourney. Part of the reason we had so many fans was our women's basketball team is in DC to play their team.

I am going and so are my girls. Momashoe (KShoes mom) is also going! We will try and make you proud 05!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="redbirdfan" data-cid="348689" data-time="1362277122"><p>

I am going and so are my girls. Momashoe (KShoes mom) is also going! We will try and make you proud 05!</p></blockquote>

That's great! I'm sure well have a solid group. I probably exaggerated a bit

How about we hold them to 19 points today.

Their trivia question at the game was "what is the lowest amount of points GWU has held an opponent to?"

We of course mentioned that at least U.S. News and World Report ranked our college.

Wasnt able to.watch do to work.requirements.

Was.following on game tracker.

Not a fun way to watch. When.all you see is the score and its close its nerve racking when you hit refresh.

Happy with the win. Now lets go zip up X.

With JJ's 5-5 night from the stripe, he's made 19 of his last 24 FT attempts and has crossed the 60% barrier for the season. He just keeps getting better and better.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billikenbill" data-cid="348698" data-time="1362280226"><p>

With JJ's 5-5 night from the stripe, he's made 19 of his last 24 FT attempts and has crossed the 60% barrier for the season. He just keeps getting better and better.</p></blockquote>.

If he puts in a Conklin summer he would be in the running for A-10 POY.

If we are in the A-10.