VCU Game Watch in Chicago

havelj

Why don't you make both official

"Official" means the alumni office is sponsoring the event with give-away items, food, etc. which we have a few games a year for in our budget. We selected three games for this season not including the post season games. HH is the "official" Chicago game watch bar for any games that are on national cable. Hope that makes sense.

Well, we've had at least one game watch a year over the past 12 years (anyone remember National SLU Days?) Many times, there would be just a handful of people at the event and a couple of times, just me. Our alumni office does a great job supporting the alumni presidents in each city across the country to allow us to network, have fun and support SLU. In fact, we are looking for more volunteers in Chicago to assist with events such as these as well as service events, high school recruiting, etc. Let me know if any of you want more information.

There are other ways of giving back to SLU for those who wish to not give or are able to give monetarily.

Made my first stop in at the HH the other night. Amazing bar there in Chicago. Took in the Charlotte game with about 15 other alums. Outstanding food and beverage choices.

The Billiken also made an appearance:

538164_10100167728961944_2119241220_n.jp

"Official" means the alumni office is sponsoring the event with give-away items, food, etc. which we have a few games a year for in our budget. We selected three games for this season not including the post season games. HH is the "official" Chicago game watch bar for any games that are on national cable. Hope that makes sense.

Don't waste your time replying to that idiot.

Jimmy two times is a cheap ass. I'm surprised you have any budget.

Don't be sad that we have a better Billiken bar in Chicago than you have in STL. Let's also not hold a grudge because they don't carry Zima for you and RL to sip on.

Thanks to all of you who came out on one of the coldest nights of the year to Halsted Harp. We had about 25 Billiken fans which exceeded my expectations.

See you back there Friday at 5:45pm for an OFFICIAL game watch sponsored by the SLU Chicago Alumni Club!

268672_156952447711343_4510935_n.jpg