ESPN Not Top 10

Both the Blues and Bills made the Not Top 10 today.... I don't care we won but it is still random media of our game. For those of you wondering it was the Dwayne Evans break away that made the list. Go BILLS

How close was JJ to being on Sportscenter top 10 with that sick dunk from the baseline that he couldn't quite finish. I've never seen someone get up that high. I'm glad he continued using the plyometric workouts I gave him 3 yrs ago.

Both the Blues and Bills made the Not Top 10 today.... I don't care we won but it is still random media of our game. For those of you wondering it was the Dwayne Evans break away that made the list. Go BILLS

How close was JJ to being on Sportscenter top 10 with that sick dunk from the baseline that he couldn't quite finish. I've never seen someone get up that high. I'm glad he continued using the plyometric workouts I gave him 3 yrs ago.

I kept saying that over and over at Humphries (cause I was over served), that the only thing that game was missing was that ridiculous lefty dunk that Jett tried on the baseline. It would have been exactly like the John Starks dunk on the Bulls back in 1993. Top 10 play for sure.