I'm an idiot

slufan13

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="FromDaEastSide" data-cid="339232" data-time="1359694207"><p>

Agreed, waited till my senior year to storm the court vs. Cincinnati. Great experience!</p></blockquote>

I believe that was the valentines day massacre.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="FromDaEastSide" data-cid="339232" data-time="1359694207"><p>

Agreed, waited till my senior year to storm the court vs. Cincinnati. Great experience!</p></blockquote>

I believe that was the valentines day massacre.

Yes it was, I think they were ranked around #5 at the time.

Just storm the court every game. Fuok it. Make it your thing. Every win = students on the court.

Hell, do it @Butler after the W there.

That would be hilarious.

Savannah State by 8? Storm the court.

Illinois-Springfield by 10? Storm the court.

Rockhurst??? STORM THE FREAKING COURT.

Just storm the court every game. Fuok it. Make it your thing. Every win = students on the court.

That would be hilarious.

Backhand threw out this idea last week to no supporters....now its a good idea?

Box you are weak.

That would be hilarious.

Backhand threw out this idea last week to no supporters....now its a good idea?

Box you are weak.

backhand, you are seeing the messageboard power of eastsidejoe. until you get his full endorsement, i am afraid the vast majority of posters will skip over your posts to reread the most recent postings of eastsidejoe instead. eastsidejoe is the ravi shankar of billikens.com

I understood it against UL, they were #1 at the time, we were picked to get hosed, and have been one of the top programs in the nation for a long time. But now we're on the rise. I think we've got to start acting like we've been there, belong there, and it's no surprise or shocking upset that we beat Butler. It kind of makes us look like we just knocked off a bully, and I see Butler as being an equal. But all that said, hell, they're college kids who've been drinking. I'd rather see 'em on the court than slugging it out w/ some disgruntled dog fans. So Storm On, Billikids! Although, storming the court for the likes of Savannah St. would be a little humiliating. Teams I'd storm the court for; Duke, KU, UL, KY (if they're top of the heat), maybe even Mizzery just to tick 'em off. Although, I look at Mizzery as being another Butler, ie our equal.

I understood it against UL, they were #1 at the time, we were picked to get hosed, and have been one of the top programs in the nation for a long time. But now we're on the rise. I think we've got to start acting like we've been there, belong there, and it's no surprise or shocking upset that we beat Butler. It kind of makes us look like we just knocked off a bully, and I see Butler as being an equal. But all that said, hell, they're college kids who've been drinking. I'd rather see 'em on the court than slugging it out w/ some disgruntled dog fans. So Storm On, Billikids! Although, storming the court for the likes of Savannah St. would be a little humiliating. Teams I'd storm the court for; Duke, KU, UL, KY (if they're top of the heat), maybe even Mizzery just to tick 'em off. Although, I look at Mizzery as being another Butler, ie our equal.

I think we should storm the court during losses not wins.....throwing haymkers to anyone not in blue & white. Lets make the Fetz a true homecourt advantage.

I think we should storm the court during losses not wins.....throwing haymkers to anyone not in blue & white. Lets make the Fetz a true homecourt advantage.

Do it when it looks like any visitor looks like they might go on a run. No need to let it even get to the loss stage.