Any Good Taunts to Use Tomorrow Night?

Deutschkind

http://www.indystar.com/article/20130130/SPORTS0605/301300321/Butler-s-Dunham-puts-prep-finale-behind-him-dreamy-freshman-season

Here's the story in the Indy Star about the game tonight.

In his last high school game, Dunham and his Pendleton Heights Arabians were upset by Terre Haute North 46-43 in a Class 4A regional semifinal at Hinkle Fieldhouse. Coincidentally, Dunham lost on the floor where he would spend his Butler career.

"I'm going to try to remember that for the rest of my life, the way I felt after the game walking off his floor," he said. "And every time I get on this floor, I think about that. So I think it brings a little bit more intensity to my practices.

"I just tell myself, 'I'm never going to have that feeling again here.' "

What he calls the "haunting" memory of going 4-of-16 with five missed free throws in his high school finale influences his daily approach to practice and zeal to improve.

You could always remind Dunham of his bad game against Terre Haute North in his final high school game. Those personal defeats can get into a guy's head.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20130130/SPORTS0605/301300321/Butler-s-Dunham-puts-prep-finale-behind-him-dreamy-freshman-season

Here's the story in the Indy Star about the game tonight.

In his last high school game, Dunham and his Pendleton Heights Arabians were upset by Terre Haute North 46-43 in a Class 4A regional semifinal at Hinkle Fieldhouse. Coincidentally, Dunham lost on the floor where he would spend his Butler career.

"I'm going to try to remember that for the rest of my life, the way I felt after the game walking off his floor," he said. "And every time I get on this floor, I think about that. So I think it brings a little bit more intensity to my practices.

"I just tell myself, 'I'm never going to have that feeling again here.' "

What he calls the "haunting" memory of going 4-of-16 with five missed free throws in his high school finale influences his daily approach to practice and zeal to improve.

You could always remind Dunham of his bad game against Terre Haute North in his final high school game. Those personal defeats can get into a guy's head.

haha I love this

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="brianstl" data-cid="338958" data-time="1359667615"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="rudymcgowern" data-cid="338951" data-time="1359665477"><p>Well from what I hear its dunhams motivation so to taunt him isn't very smart.... And so far Clarke is better away than at home which probably means he likes taunts as well</p></blockquote>

You are a pretty cool cat. Bet you are quite the lady's man.</p></blockquote>

I also heard that Clark likes long quiet walks on the beach and unicorns