Willie Reed to the Nets???

BJK

WR sure talks a bunch but I feel this might be his best shot. I always admired his skill as a Bill and that length and expolsiveness could sure take him far. I hope he does well and makes a career above the rim.

Isn't this like one of us wishing to hit the lottery? Or a kid finding a unicorn? I don't think that Topo Gigio and Tyshaun Taylor are the needed gate keeprs to go through to get to Brooklyn but what do I know. Still, I alway slike the kid and am with kshoe on what life would be if this kid was a senio ronour team.

I have managed to watch Willie play twice with the Armor on NBA TV. In both games, the play by play games both had nice things to say with him. One of the guys said that his coaching staff said Willie needs to add a few things to his game and that is stuff they are working on. They said once he did that he would get called up and they were pretty confident at some point that it would happen.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Tonka" data-cid="338664" data-time="1359555417"><p>

I have managed to watch Willie play twice with the Armor on NBA TV. In both games, the play by play games both had nice things to say with him. One of the guys said that his coaching staff said Willie needs to add a few things to his game and that is stuff they are working on. They said once he did that he would get called up and they were pretty confident at some point that it would happen. </p></blockquote>

What Willie needs to learn

1. Put on about 80 pounds.

2. Once in the NBA, Applebees is no longer considered fine dinning.