GDT: Temple is Doomed

JettFlight5

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="gobillsgo" data-cid="335971" data-time="1358037976"><p>

Does Crews even do anything? Anytime they show him, he is just scratching his head.</p></blockquote>

Just stop. The players lost this game.

No doubt, but It just seems like he never makes any sort of adjustments.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="gobillsgo" data-cid="335979" data-time="1358038178"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billikenfan05" data-cid="335973" data-time="1358038001"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="gobillsgo" data-cid="335971" data-time="1358037976"><p><br />

Does Crews even do anything? Anytime they show him, he is just scratching his head.</p></blockquote><br />

Just stop. The players lost this game.</p></blockquote>

No doubt, but It just seems like he never makes any sort of adjustments.</p></blockquote>

I don't know what you want when nobody is scoring or making free throws

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="gobillsgo" data-cid="335979" data-time="1358038178"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billikenfan05" data-cid="335973" data-time="1358038001"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="gobillsgo" data-cid="335971" data-time="1358037976"><p><br />

Does Crews even do anything? Anytime they show him, he is just scratching his head.</p></blockquote><br />

Just stop. The players lost this game.</p></blockquote>

No doubt, but It just seems like he never makes any sort of adjustments.</p></blockquote>

I don't know what you want when nobody is scoring or making free throws

Anything, just change it up. Full court press, set some screens, and for fuoks sake, put rebounders on the free throw line.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billikenfan05" data-cid="335986" data-time="1358038362"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="gobillsgo" data-cid="335979" data-time="1358038178"><p><br />

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billikenfan05" data-cid="335973" data-time="1358038001"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="gobillsgo" data-cid="335971" data-time="1358037976"><p><br /><br />

Does Crews even do anything? Anytime they show him, he is just scratching his head.</p></blockquote><br /><br />

Just stop. The players lost this game.</p></blockquote><br />

No doubt, but It just seems like he never makes any sort of adjustments.</p></blockquote><br />

I don't know what you want when nobody is scoring or making free throws</p></blockquote>

More than 1 f'ing guy up there for free throws. But not a crews loss, as inept as he is. Our guys loss this game all on their own. Wow. That was horrible

Blown off the court by an A-10 opponent...

Better make some serious adjustments.

I missed most of the game unfortunately, but I saw the end. We were down 4 very late in the game. That's being blown out? I'm not saying everything is fine, but we weren't supposed to win this game, and if we played to our normal level, we win. We are a good team, Temple is a good team, we were on the road. We are still in good shape