RIP Rick Majerus

slufan13

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Coach for your contribution to our school and to basketball. You were the ramblingest, most interesting speaker that I've ever heard. I true character. You will be missed.

This is truly a sad day for Billiken nation and the Majerus family. In his relatively short stint, he gave us some great memories. Watching that team battle Mich St was truly special. RIP and God Bless.

Although I knew his coaching days were numbered, still held out hope that he would make it to the Fetz for one last standing ovation.

This. I was really hoping he could be there for Senior Night, given everything with Kwamain, as well as Cody's struggles with injuries and the fiasco of him being declared eligible.

Coach Majerus made watching the Billikens a great event - you always knew we were prepared by a true genius and his in-game coaching was flawless.

We were lucky to have him part of Billiken history. I hope the team, the coaches, and us fans - can go on a mission and make this season special - for Coach.