KU game

slu72

Excited about playing the Hawks. Am thinking it's like our game against UW last year. They had a lot of new talent, as does KU. If the D is there like against A&M, it likely needs to be even better, we protect the ball, and hit a few more 3s this should be a really good game. Concerns are at the guard position. Correct me if I'm wrong, but JJ, who's a real bulldog, does suffer some fatigue when he's getting +25 mpg. He looked as if he fought thru it last night, but in a back to back big game, the legs get tired. This means JB's gonna have to man up, but is anyone real confident in that happening? Also, is KC going to be among the MIA's tonight? Sure wish we had KM for this one, but you gotta go with what you got.

CBS Sports computer has Kansas 67-63... I'll take that. Hopefully the team is good on rest (we have a little more than Kansas does), plus Kansas doesn't really have a finisher right now. While we will all agree KM is our finisher, from what we have seen with MM and DE I believe those two could finish a game if it is as close as predicted. It'll be a close one tonight, and even without KM and KC we should pull out a win (let me stress it will be very close). With Glaze out does anyone think we may see Drew?

CBS Sports computer has Kansas 67-63... I'll take that. Hopefully the team is good on rest (we have a little more than Kansas does), plus Kansas doesn't really have a finisher right now. While we will all agree KM is our finisher, from what we have seen with MM and DE I believe those two could finish a game if it is as close as predicted. It'll be a close one tonight, and even without KM and KC we should pull out a win (let me stress it will be very close). With Glaze out does anyone think we may see Drew?

Well, Glaze only played at the end of the game when the result was not in doubt anymore. Even with Evans in foul trouble in the first half last night, we didn't see Glaze play any. My thought is that we won't see Drew at all and that he is going to end up being redshirted.

Well, Glaze only played at the end of the game when the result was not in doubt anymore. Even with Evans in foul trouble in the first half last night, we didn't see Glaze play any. My thought is that we won't see Drew at all and that he is going to end up being redshirted.

Probably right, I guess if Evans is in foul trouble we will see Barnett... All we can do is pray that Evans and Remekun or Ellis get in trouble. Yesterday seemed to be a FoulFest so hopefully we can still draw them but not give out so many so early.

We need to be able to play Whitney physical while keeping our bigs out of foul trouble. Will be our first real test post Conk on the interior.

We have got to keep them off the boards and keep them in front of us...we were much better at putting a body on a body last night. Hope to see that continue tonight.