Time to move on

Alright guys, it's time to move on and be positive again. The game the other night was awful. I didn't even check the board for almost 2 days. It is, what it is...we lost at home to a good WCC team. They will be a top 100 team. Things could be worse.

We still have a good...no great...group of kids. There is a lot of talent in the bunch. I'm hoping this was a kick in the ass for both the team and the coach. I think we all bought into the hype and this has happened before. Everytime we get on a roll and our heads get big, we seem to lay an egg. I'm betting we come out strong next week. This team has been through soooo much between the debacle 2 years ago, all the issues with Rick's health, players health, assistant turnover and now playing for a new head coach. These guys are tough...they just need to show it. We weren't going undefeated and I would have bet the farm we would win on Wednesday. But we didn't. I'm moving on. Big games next week. Let's do this!

one bad game.

2 bad games. We were just able to win one of them.

I still have faith of going 2-0 in KC next week. I still have faith in a Sweet 16 appearance. Just need to get it figured out pretty quickly because we don't exactly have the type of schedule that can afford too many non conference losses.

2 bad games. We were just able to win one of them.

I still have faith of going 2-0 in KC next week. I still have faith in a Sweet 16 appearance. Just need to get it figured out pretty quickly because we don't exactly have the type of schedule that can afford too many non conference losses.

To say we looked bad against USC Upstate is total revisionist history. They are a decent team and we were in control from start to finish.

To say we looked bad against USC Upstate is total revisionist history. They are a decent team and we were in control from start to finish.

historical revisionism is the reinterpretation of orthodox views on evidence, motivations, and decision-making processes surrounding a historical event. Though the word revisionism is sometimes used in a negative way, constant revision of history is part of the normal scholarly process of writing history.

Bold prediction on the Wash St. over Kansas upset

If Kansas loses to Washington State, what would be the better scenario for our team come tournament time. I understand that there are more possibilities and we want to go into each game to win it, but if we had to choose one of the following two, which would be the best for the Bills Selection Sunday 2013. WIZ, where you at?

1- lose a well played close game to A&M and then beat Kansas

2- beat both A&M and Washington State

If Kansas loses to Washington State, what would be the better scenario for our team come tournament time. I understand that there are more possibilities and we want to go into each game to lose it, but if we had to choose one of the following two, which would be the best for the Bills Selection Sunday 2013. WIZ, where you at?

1- lose a well played close game to A&M and then beat Kansas

2- beat both A&M and Washington State

You can't take anything for granted. You have to root for a win. Could turn out we lose to both A&M and Washington State and that is much worse than losing to A&M and Kansas. Why would you go into each game to lose it?

You can't take anything for granted. You have to root for a win. Could turn out we lose to both A&M and Washington State and that is much worse than losing to A&M and Kansas.

no sh!t, u always root for a win. the question wasn't "should we root for a win?" or "can you name any other possible outcomes than the two listed?"

I think the loss to Santa Clara might turn out to be a good thing. It is pretty clear that the team wasn't listening to Crews. That they thought they could do it on their own. Well now it has been proven that they can't. Maybe they listen now and Crews can put his stamp on this team.

I think the loss to Santa Clara might turn out to be a good thing. It is pretty clear that the team wasn't listening to Crews. That they thought they could do it on their own. Well now it has been proven that they can't. Maybe they listen now and Crews can put his stamp on this team.

Wow.

That, even for you, is such convoluted logic that I hereby relieve you of the $ 20 that you owe me for betting that Missouri would go > .500 in SEC football.

Wow.

That, even for you, is such convoluted logic that I hereby relieve you of the $ 20 that you owe me for betting that Missouri would go > .500 in SEC football.

Really? I think the team has looked like a group that has believed some of the things that have been written about it during the offseason. They reallyhave not put the effort they need to on either end of the court.

Really? I think the team has looked like a group that has believed some of the things that have been written about it during the offseason. They reallyhave not put the effort they need to on either end of the court.

I agree with this. But not the previous post, that they were not listening to Crews. OK, then.

We shall see... the kids need to pull together, maybe Santa Clara was a wakeup call.

Crews needs to start breaking some ###### in the locker room or something if these guys aren't listening. Crap in a towel if needed. Either way, I'm excited for the upcoming tournament. I'm hoping this was a fluke. If not, prepare to see Billikens.com go into major meltdown mode.

• 4 months later...