Billiken gear

BLIKNS

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Yep. Went a few weeks back and all of the SLU stuff had been relegated to one tiny post in the back right corner. But hey if you want a landline phone or an overhead projector with the KANSAS CITY Chiefs logo on it they've got you covered!

Did you happen to notice the price on that projector?  Asking for a friend.

Yeah, I'm kidding. Eff the NFL and particularly eff the chiefs.

16 hours ago, Old guy said:

Anything that is not selling well in a store is taken off the up front prime spots where they are readily visible. It is sad to say but there is greater demand for land line phones than for Bills logo gear, at least among Cracker Barrel customers.

Ever since you doxxed yourself a week or two ago I can’t decide if I am disappointed or impressed (?) to find out this is not an act 

Thank you for the quick explainer on business store displays— surprised another poster did not beat you to it 

• 3 weeks later...

I love to see all this progress in merchandising and strategic partnerships. All of these branded clothing options will do wonders for the marketing department because it's all about visibility. Peter Millar makes some real nice stuff so this is an interesting change of pace from the typical athletic apparel stuff we see. 
https://www.petermillar.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwvsqZBhAlEiwAqAHElc8kk7uoAmOAE9uGxBSbq7K9WWvZ96bqHrcWMTL4qEO-BIPGciCTDBoC94sQAvD_BwE

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I learned about this at the KState game. It's just a way of referring to old alumni. There was a group of older ladies behind me and they had golden billiken pins.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. Was worried we'd dabbled in a more Marquette-like name at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, majerus mojo said:

Finally time to find out if I’m a hat rope guy. The white one doesn’t look terrible either 

Oh I’m going to look like an absolute moron wearing a flat-billed  rope hat and I could not care less. 

majerus mojo likes this

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/29/2022 at 3:10 PM, Slu let the dogs out? said:

well god dang.  Im just now seeing this...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

Coming into town for the Duquesne game tonight with my so . Haven’t been to STL in a long time and wondering where is the best place to go to buy some billiken gear. 

Also, what’s the best parking option for the game tonight?

Thank you!

2 hours ago, slufan06 said:

Hey all,

Coming into town for the Duquesne game tonight with my so . Haven’t been to STL in a long time and wondering where is the best place to go to buy some billiken gear. 

Also, what’s the best parking option for the game tonight?

Thank you!

I would park in the garage ($10). 

Billiken Rich likes this