Billiken gear

BLIKNS

27 minutes ago, willie said:

I guess I am not that familiar with Cracker Barrel but I didn't expect them to be a seller of athletic gear. 

LOL....I am probably to familiar with Cracker Barrel. They sell athletic gear; normally state schools, some Cards and Blues but never Billiken gear. That is until this morning. Walked in, and there it was, in all its glory.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BILLS324 said:

LOL....I am probably to familiar with Cracker Barrel. They sell athletic gear; normally state schools, some Cards and Blues but never Billiken gear. That is until this morning. Walked in, and there it was, in all its glory.

Truly we live in an astonishing world…

Thanks for the update!  Roll Bills!

3 minutes ago, Westy03 said:

Didn't expect Cracker Barrel to have more SLU gear than Rallyhouse in Brentwood.  I went to the Rallyhouse in Brentwood a couple of Saturdays ago and they got rid of all their SLU gear.  

I just refuse to believe this happened. It doesn't make any sense unless they were remodeling or something.

2 hours ago, willie said:

I guess I am not that familiar with Cracker Barrel but I didn't expect them to be a seller of athletic gear. 

Only in my wildest dreams could I go to a store and get a stack of pancakes, a wicker chair, the golf tee peg game, AND a Billiken shirt.

How awesome is that!!!

4 hours ago, Westy03 said:

Didn't expect Cracker Barrel to have more SLU gear than Rallyhouse in Brentwood.  I went to the Rallyhouse in Brentwood a couple of Saturdays ago and they got rid of all their SLU gear.  

I was there tonight. They still have SLU gear but it is tucked away in a corner and scarce.

I frequently shop at Cracker Barrel because they have a lot of gems I can’t find anywhere else… I will have to see if I see any SLU gear over in the southern illinois CB. 

On 9/2/2022 at 8:30 PM, Dr. Holly Hills said:

Which one?

I have seen SLU gear alongside the Mizzou gear at the Manchester Costco store. This is not new, they have had it available for a number of years, but never for long. I assume they take in a limited stock and when it is gone it is gone until the next year.

On 9/4/2022 at 12:10 AM, DeSmetBilliken said:

Got a nice SLU quarter zip today at Costco. It was next to some Mizzou stuff…any chance the guy earlier meant to type Costco and it autocorrected to Cracker Barrel (which would be even more to unpack)?

Nope, not an auto correct issue. It was Cracker Barrel. 

On 9/2/2022 at 3:13 PM, Westy03 said:

Yep. Went a few weeks back and all of the SLU stuff had been relegated to one tiny post in the back right corner. But hey if you want a landline phone or an overhead projector with the KANSAS CITY Chiefs logo on it they've got you covered!

1 hour ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Yep. Went a few weeks back and all of the SLU stuff had been relegated to one tiny post in the back right corner. But hey if you want a landline phone or an overhead projector with the KANSAS CITY Chiefs logo on it they've got you covered!

Anything that is not selling well in a store is taken off the up front prime spots where they are readily visible. It is sad to say but there is greater demand for land line phones than for Bills logo gear, at least among Cracker Barrel customers.

1 hour ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I'm so sick of the Chiefs.