Billiken gear

BLIKNS

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

I am becoming an old man, but it is hard for me to think about paying $34 for a t-shirt, but I want it.

That is exactly the problem. Some people would buy it, but no one knows how many people would like such an item enough to buy it at the price charged. If the minimum order level that is not small, many store managers would not order it.

I do not know if the design of the t-shirt is proprietary or not. If it is not, you might be able to have a small run made by one of the little companies that make custom T shirts and other clothing items. The company I worked for would give employees fleece jackets and folding lawn chairs with the company logo and messages at the end of the year. I know these companies exist, but I do not know who they are or how to find them. However, it might be worthwhile to look into this by doing searches for such companies.

4 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

I am becoming an old man, but it is hard for me to think about paying $34 for a t-shirt, but I want it.

I payed $40 for a Kraftwerk T-shirt when they came here back in May. T-shirts are unnecessarily expensive anymore, but I will definitely buy one if I want it badly enough. 🤷‍♂️

Box and Won likes this

The jacket is next level.

My father had a very similar jacket you could get through the Tip Off Club in lieu of the sweater vests. He got too fat for it and my mother gave it away without his knowledge.

You still see a couple old timers who wear those style jackets to the game. I've offered cash on the spot for them but no takers.

Its expensive but I will be wearing that to games next year.  Might check out the store today. It is on Hanley just north of manchester across from Lowes.

15 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

I have enough Billiken t-shirts, polos, hoodies, caps, etc to last the rest of my life. 

What I really need is some #TeamBlue gear.

You just could not resist HP, thanks for the laugh

• 4 weeks later...

We dabbled in screen sharing on this last episode and we had some time before interview Coach Shields tonight, so we went on a little treasure hunt. Trying out new Youtube only content here. Don't know if it'll be entertaining or will stick around. We're gonna experiment a bit this season. Episodes will be the same but more in new forms of video content, maybe live streams pre, during or post game. More stuff like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Walked into Cracker Barrel this morning and was surprised to see SLU merchandise next to Mizzou. Not extensive and not sure I loved the style of the entire collection. However, a step in the right direction. I purchased the cap and the non-hoodie sweatshirt. They also had a nice polo style shirt.

2 hours ago, BILLS324 said:

Walked into Cracker Barrel this morning and was surprised to see SLU merchandise next to Mizzou. Not extensive and not sure I loved the style of the entire collection. However, a step in the right direction. I purchased the cap and the non-hoodie sweatshirt. They also had a nice polo style shirt.

I'm so confused....You walked into where and you found Billiken merch?

20 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I'm so confused....You walked into where and you found Billiken merch?

10 minutes ago, willie said:

Also my reaction. 

I am so confused and not sure how to take these responses. Went to Cracker Barrel to have breakfast with my mother and yes, they had Billikens merchandise. Maybe this was already posted????

17 minutes ago, BILLS324 said:

I am so confused and not sure how to take these responses. Went to Cracker Barrel to have breakfast with my mother and yes, they had Billikens merchandise. Maybe this was already posted????

I guess I am not that familiar with Cracker Barrel but I didn't expect them to be a seller of athletic gear.