Billiken gear

BLIKNS

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, AMDG-Unit said:

I don't want to take full credit for the Homefield deal, but I did passively aggressively suggest to their Customer Relations team back in January that we should get it done. You're welcome. 

Screenshot_20210709-173744~2.png

Passive-Agressive suggestions are the best kinds of suggestions. Everyone knows this. Well done!

AMDG-Unit likes this

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i have a black billiken practice jersey slu sent me when i was recovering from my cancer surgery and honestly i cant tell you how often i say to myself, "i wish this was billiken blue instead of black".   i wont wear it in public since it isnt billiken blue.   makes a nice pajama top though so my wife gets to see it. 

Just now, Littlebill said:

All time bad idea LOL

I picked up a Brett Jolly kit on ebay a couple weeks back. My most prized possession

Haell yeah, brother! 😎 Seriously I would take a throwback night with the beauty above, we could have it the game where they have the men's alumni back.

1 minute ago, jonny karate said:

You all think there is a market for retro billikens jerseys? If so i like to see ones from my school days of clagget highmark and hughes. Maybe soccer jerseys of the same time with Mcbride mckeon Leonard and Moriartys

Wow I often take for granted the ball players there during my time at slu