Billiken gear

BLIKNS

1 hour ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Yeah, it's horrible. I went to the Rally House across from the Galleria to look for a golf polo and noticed they still had a lot of apparel with the old logo on it. By the way, still searching for a decent SLU golf polo. Can't find any Nike or Under Armour ones so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be mighty kind of ya.

The SLU bookstore website has them 

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's horrible. I went to the Rally House across from the Galleria to look for a golf polo and noticed they still had a lot of apparel with the old logo on it. By the way, still searching for a decent SLU golf polo. Can't find any Nike or Under Armour ones so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be mighty kind of ya.

The shop at Chaifetz has very nice SLU polos.

It’s not letting me upload pictures for some reason (says they are too large). But I’ve bought multiple Nike Golf polos from the team store at Chaifetz. They’re expensive, but that’s what you pay for Nike unfortunately. Also bought a Columbia Golf polo from Rally House today. They were giving out free Billiken Tumblers with any SLU gear purchase as well. 

2 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Best one that I know of. They have gray also

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/colosseum-mens-saint-louis-billikens-blue-axis-polo-18clmmncslrylprmpstl/18clmmncslrylprmpstl

2 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Try Academy Sports.  Their Manchester location had two or three options....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

I just had a back and forth with this guy. He's calling it game-worn. It isn't game-worn. Nevertheless, he told me his floor is $80. Even as an irresponsible shopper and rabid Bills fan, it seemed a little steep

On 12/18/2018 at 2:47 PM, Littlebill said:

I just had a back and forth with this guy. He's calling it game-worn. It isn't game-worn. Nevertheless, he told me his floor is $80. Even as an irresponsible shopper and rabid Bills fan, it seemed a little steep

I've seen this. It's been listed at least twice. I assume if it were game worn, it would have a name on it.

My youngest grandson just got more Batman gear for Xmas - cool stuff.  The new Billiken resembles the new Batman so I think a new name for us is in order - the Baticans - evokes the abusers from the Vatican who wish to remain anonymous and our team who wants to abuse opponents.  We adopt the new Billiken with a black mask & cape & suddenly the sky's the limit with existing gear

57 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

I've seen this. It's been listed at least twice. I assume if it were game worn, it would have a name on it.

Most of the times when you have a jersey with no name on it it’s meant as an extra jersey if a player bleeds on their jersey. It COULD have been worn in a game, but there’s no way to prove it. 

3 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Most of the times when you have a jersey with no name on it it’s meant as an extra jersey if a player bleeds on their jersey. It COULD have been worn in a game, but there’s no way to prove it. 

Thanks. Saw your reference to a blood jersey up above and didn't know what that meant.