Billiken gear

BLIKNS

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

That black jersey is awesome but these blue jerseys are probably the best looking hockey sweaters I’ve seen. The color pops in the same way the blues winter classics did 

Totally. I like the white ones, too, but the blues are gorgeous.

I would probably buy one of these in each color if available.

(By the way, if I were sports king for a day, home whites in all sports, always, no exceptions. It just looks so fresh and so clean.)

TheDude, AGB91 and TheChosenOne like this

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Word on the streets is that SLU will be completely overhauling their online merchandise. Rumor is you’ll be able to pick out name brand gear and add whatever Billiken logo or word mark you want. 

That’s cool.  Hopefully there will be “vintage” Billiken options as well.  

NextYearBill likes this

59 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

https://slu.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CollectionsView?categoryId=40512&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=19068&topCatId=40510 Some great gear at the Bookstore online store now. Trigger warning, there's some black, gray and don't have an aneurysm, LIGHT BLUE!

So what’s the ruling? 

Arre we allowed to wear That stuff to games even though it’s not Blue?

My 75 year old mother wears a pink Billiken sweatshirt to games. That obviously isn’t ok. I told her next time I see it I’m going to break her hip.

But I need a ruling on other shades of blue, black, and gray.

22 minutes ago, dlarry said:

So what’s the ruling? 

Arre we allowed to wear That stuff to games even though it’s not Blue?

My 75 year old mother wears a pink Billiken sweatshirt to games. That obviously isn’t ok. I told her next time I see it I’m going to break her hip.

But I need a ruling on other shades of blue, black, and gray.

continue with hip threats for anything that doesnt involve predominately  billiken blue.  

dlarry likes this

my problem with the "other" colors is at the games spots of black or any other colors is not going to be impressive from a fandom standpoint.   however a complete sea of billiken blue at every game (if anyone had gone to any cincy or memphis away games back in our cusa days, you would be able to attest to the awesome sight of a fan base dressed in the right colors) will be and effective tool to help our team imo.   yes the other colored wear might look sharp individually,   i admit i have a billiken polo that is white with horizontal black stripes with the billiken on the chest that i wear on casual fridays at the bank because it looks good.   but i would never wear anything but blue to a game (exception white out shirts that are given to us.  come on folks put the shirt on!)..   

https://slu.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CollectionsView?categoryId=40512&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=19068&topCatId=40510 Some great gear at the Bookstore online store now. Trigger warning, there's some black, gray and don't have an aneurysm, LIGHT BLUE!

What are you buying me? I wear a medium

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

continue with hip threats for anything that doesnt involve predominately  billiken blue.  

You better tell the athletic department to stop giving out stuff [golf tournament etc] that is often grey. I don't disagree with you though. 

3 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

my problem with the "other" colors is at the games spots of black or any other colors is not going to be impressive from a fandom standpoint.   however a complete sea of billiken blue at every game (if anyone had gone to any cincy or memphis away games back in our cusa days, you would be able to attest to the awesome sight of a fan base dressed in the right colors) will be and effective tool to help our team imo.   yes the other colored wear might look sharp individually,   i admit i have a billiken polo that is white with horizontal black stripes with the billiken on the chest that i wear on casual fridays at the bank because it looks good.   but i would never wear anything but blue to a game (exception white out shirts that are given to us.  come on folks put the shirt on!)..   

We need to all agree to shame every blue hair that refuses to put the free t-shirts on.  I'm tired of blue out and white out games where only upper bowl and ends looks like they are participating.

billiken_roy likes this

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Rally House in Brentwood has 20% off all SLU gear this weekend, November 10 and 11, according to their Facebook page. In store only. 

Will definitely be swinging by to check it out. 

20% off will get their items close to what they should be charging.

I like all the local team gear that they have but that place is outrageously expensive.

DirtyRican and ChangeOfPace like this

The amount of outdated Billiken gear in rallyhouse is sad

Yeah, it's horrible. I went to the Rally House across from the Galleria to look for a golf polo and noticed they still had a lot of apparel with the old logo on it. By the way, still searching for a decent SLU golf polo. Can't find any Nike or Under Armour ones so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be mighty kind of ya.