BLIKNS

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

The bookstore has some really awesome Nike gear. After 5 years of me complaining you can finally buy SLU dog accessories( although the cool dog jersey is navy blue). How the chaifetz SLU shop dude maintains his contract with the athletic department is beyond me. Just let Barnes and noble or whoever runs the bookstore do the arena as well 

Box and Won likes this

4 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

The bookstore has some really awesome Nike gear. After 5 years of me complaining you can finally buy SLU dog accessories( although the cool dog jersey is navy blue). How the chaifetz SLU shop dude maintains his contract with the athletic department is beyond me. Just let Barnes and noble or whoever runs the bookstore do the arena as well 

thanks for the heads up.... ill be checking out the selection soon 

• 9 months later...

You can buy the same bedding set at Walmart.Com for $65.  They have it in different sizes.  I bought one for my son last year for Christmas.  

Still wishing I could buy a jersey with French's number on it.  Hard to believe you can't buy jerseys with every players number on it.  You should at least be able to order them.

Scott

2 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

It would fit me - it would look like I was wearing a pup tent 🤓

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, majerus mojo said:

PSA: In my thirst for the black uniform shorts I hit the school bookstore site and there’s actually a lot of new gear 

https://slu.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=19068&categoryId=40000&top=Y&langId=-1

"Thanks best selection I've seen. Decal and a hat will be ordered.

10 hours ago, majerus mojo said:

PSA: In my thirst for the black uniform shorts I hit the school bookstore site and there’s actually a lot of new gear 

https://slu.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=19068&categoryId=40000&top=Y&langId=-1

I looked at that website a few months ago and I have to say they really improved the selection.

48 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-I was in the bookstore recently and they had a pretty decent selection although I wanted a white short sleeve polo with The Billiken which they did not have, would still like one if anyone has a source

I don't know what size you are but there's this -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/St-Louis-University-SLU-Billikens-Nike-Polo-Shirt-XXL-Tour-Performance-YGI-4226/163092345003?hash=item25f90fb0ab%3Ag%3AICEAAOSwWWxY~W-S&_sop=10&_sacat=0&_nkw=billikens+polo&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=0

4 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

-wow, thank you , I looked on Ebay a couple of weeks and did not find this, I am trying to only buy gear with The New Billiken, but if I continue to strike out, this might have to be it, guess I could wash in hot water to shrink it

23 hours ago, Cowboy said:

-I was in the bookstore recently and they had a pretty decent selection although I wanted a white short sleeve polo with The Billiken which they did not have, would still like one if anyone has a source

Also this:

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/colosseum-mens-stlouis-billikens-blue-heathered-performance-polo-16catmncslrylhtcpapt/16catmncslrylhtcpapt

Speaking of apparel, don't forget SLU night at the Cardinal game on August 30th vs. the Pirates.  It is a theme night so you have to make sure your ticket includes the SLU jersey.  It is not a typical giveaway where everybody gets one.  There are six of us season ticket holders that sit together going that night.  Hope to see you all in blue that night...along with your towels.

image.thumb.png.adca26bc6faf6b16b426a701d7ab6e54.png