One Shining Moment

That was awful, even by One Shining Moment's low standards. I think they showed about 9 total teams. The producers seem to be getting lazier every year.

Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina, Duke, Wisconsin, Michigan St, Ohio St, Louisville, Syracuse, and Baylor were the only teams in this year's tournament apparently.

-so i had never watched this shining moment thing until tonight, i had heard they showed something from every team or game, either i heard wrong or was told wrong, i guess the next time i watch will be after SLU cuts down the nets

Not racist --- elitest. I watched about ten minutes (viewing time not clock time) in the first half. Ho-hum. Who cared? Now all the Uk profs can pass their freshmen, keeping UK on ther APR up-and-up, and Calipari can go get five more play-for-pay-one-year-wonders and do it all over again.

Seriously, what were the overnight ratings? I wouldn't be surprised either way but I reall ydid not care to watch.

We're below The Fray of the elite.

i was livid w/ that performance from the start. so much so that i immediately interrupted the silence for the first time i think... ever. it probably wouldn't have happened had i actually been there, but in front of my own TV i couldn't help but yell, "FUOK THESE MOTHERFUOKERS. YOU DON'T FUOK WITH THE NATIONAL ANTHEM. NOT LIKE THAT." i was upset w/ myself that i sullied our national anthem by speaking during its presentation, but that was a fuoking atrocity. i don't care if they'd actually performed it well. you are not above the national anthem. you are simply a filter through which it passes. and it had better pass through pretty damn cleanly. forgetting the words happens, but that can just be nerves. being a pretentious assfuok that wants to come in, bastardize the thing and glaringly miss whole passages of notes does not just happen. it is a premeditated, treasonous assault on our freedom and those fuoking asshats should be roundly condemned and confined to car wash careers. disgusting. had always heard of the fray and hated them for the name alone. now i've got a whole new reason. gotdamn disgusting.

if you're not a part of an orchestra, or GOTDAMN JIMI HENDRIX reaching for peace during the only primetime war we've ever known, you don't get to play a gotdamn fuoking instrument when you perform our national anthem. and you sure as fuok don't get to play one extra super sh!tty-like. gotdamn...

i was livid w/ that performance from the start. so much so that i immediately interrupted the silence for the first time i think... ever. it probably wouldn't have happened had i actually been there, but in front of my own TV i couldn't help but yell, "FUOK THESE MOTHERFUOKERS. YOU DON'T FUOK WITH THE NATIONAL ANTHEM. NOT LIKE THAT." i was upset w/ myself that i sullied our national anthem by speaking during its presentation, but that was a fuoking atrocity. i don't care if they'd actually performed it well. you are not above the national anthem. you are simply a filter through which it passes. and it had better pass through pretty damn cleanly. forgetting the words happens, but that can just be nerves. being a pretentious assfuok that wants to come in, bastardize the thing and glaringly miss whole passages of notes does not just happen. it is a premeditated, treasonous assault on our freedom and those fuoking asshats should be roundly condemned and confined to car wash careers. disgusting. had always heard of the fray and hated them for the name alone. now i've got a whole new reason. gotdamn disgusting.

if you're not a part of an orchestra, or GOTDAMN JIMI HENDRIX reaching for peace during the only primetime war we've ever known, you don't get to play a gotdamn fuoking instrument when you perform our national anthem. and you sure as fuok don't get to play one extra super sh!tty-like. gotdamn...

I have five responses to Jimbo's post:

1. Loved it

2. You remain my favorite poster (by a long way)

3. I love that your avatar (or whatever the hell it's called) is back working. It was missed.

4. Definitely need to update to the 2012 sponsor of the Letter J

5. I hope to God I never piss you off

Not racist --- elitest. I watched about ten minutes (viewing time not clock time) in the first half. Ho-hum. Who cared? Now all the Uk profs can pass their freshmen, keeping UK on ther APR up-and-up, and Calipari can go get five more play-for-pay-one-year-wonders and do it all over again.

Seriously, what were the overnight ratings? I wouldn't be surprised either way but I reall ydid not care to watch.

I thought the game was intense and had a lot of action....but I really didn't think it was good basketball. If I wanted to watch people run up and down the court, dunk and use isolation plays almost exclusively, I'd watch the NBA. Can't blame anybody since it obviously works, but I've gotten to the point where I prefer conventional basketball rather than this mini-NBA stuff. Kansas had 2 pick and rolls that I thought were beautiful, but were otherwise trying to beat KY at it's own game....which is near impossible.

And One Shining Moment :Jimbo Bad Language: sucked. i had to be at work early this morning and stayed up just to watch for our Bills. Huge FAIL.