Who Steps Up?

I am assuming that Mitchell, Ellis, Remeken, Jett, McCall, Loe, and Evans will be in the rotation next year. If all improve SLU will be very good. But we need at least two other players to step up and play significant minutes. I just want to know who the board thinks will step up?

Barnett, Manning and Glaze would seem to be the logical ones to step up, but which two? I just don't see RM going with more than a nine man rotation.

And of course we have Tselentakis, Carter and Drew to consider. RM seems to be very high on Carter. But to expect a freshman to come in and get time over Barnett, Manning and Glaze might be asking too much since those three have had a year to learn RM's system.

Heck, I don't have a clue who steps up and makes an impact. All I know is that we need some inside presence, we could use a long athletic type who can defend and you never have too many quick guards.

My guess - I think Manning steps up as that inside presence and Barnett fills that 9th spot during non-conference, ultimately losing his minutes to Carter.

I'm not sure how ready he'll be to play at this level, but I think Drew might actually have a better chance to see minutes than Carter. KC will come in behind KM JJ MM and probably JB. From what I've heard about JD, it seems like he could be that athletic 3 type we've been lacking.

Glaze will log more in conference minutes than Remekun. Manning will step up and get significant minutes.

Like this. Just can't see JB getting minutes unless he starts murdering it from 3. Wouldn't surprise me if KC (or even JD?) were better all-around already.. If anyone could use a Conklin Summer it's CR.

All in all, it's probably THEE biggest question for next year. Believe the answer will be much sought after in the OCC playing schedule. I'd like to believe it Manning or Glaze but I just don't know. A lot of the answer might rest in that "Conklin Summer" exercise.