Thank You Billikens!!!!

Maybe it's not so hard being a Billiken fan?

Moving in the right direction makes a HUGE difference as a Billiken fan. The future is bright. Still, tonight really hurts.

My feelings right now are very mixed. I'm immensely proud of our team this year, but I'm extremely sad that this incredible season has come to an end. I think that even with the loss in the third round, we went out on a very high note. I hope we are even hungrier next year.

Thanks to Conklin and Cassity for all of their dedication and hard work, they've built the foundation for a great future.

Definitely going to miss their tenacity. Great players.

Losing by only 4 to MSU was not a moral victory. We're now better than that. It was an NCAA tourney lesson. MSU has been there and Izzo likes to play physical. RM will tell our guys this all summer. This game was a building block, both for the team and the fans. Just wait and see what we do to the A-10 next year and our out of conf sched. Right now, I'm saying 28-3, top 15 team, and a long run in the NCAA. I'm just hoping we get Columbus, Greensboro, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, or whats ever closer to Charleston next year as our regional. Actually, I'm pulling for a repeat in CMH as they now love the Bills too.

Losing by only 4 to MSU was not a moral victory. We're now better than that. It was an NCAA tourney lesson. MSU has been there and Izzo likes to play physical. RM will tell our guys this all summer. This game was a building block, both for the team and the fans. Just wait and see what we do to the A-10 next year and our out of conf sched. Right now, I'm saying 28-3, top 15 team, and a long run in the NCAA. I'm just hoping we get Columbus, Greensboro, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, or whats ever closer to Charleston next year as our regional. Actually, I'm pulling for a repeat in CMH as they now love the Bills too.

Love the enthusiasm. No one is going to look forward to playing us next year. We are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

72, you're right. It's time to be that team we always wanted. Teams don't want to play against Rick Majerus and the Bills. Now they're really going to avoid Chaifetz.