Thank You Billikens!!!!

It was a fun ride, shoot like we're capable and we're in the Sweet 16. Can't wait 'til next year.

+1

Is there a link to the POST GAME?

Just saw Rick doing his post game interview on CBS College Sports. He was really emotional about Conklin completing his career. Effusive in his praise for MSU and Green. Said we came out nervous which is why the shooting was so off.

Yeah, I'm afraid nerves got the best of them in the first half. They just didn't look like the team they are. One more bucket each from KM & BC (or anyone - I couldn't believe how our shots wouldn't fall) in the first half & we'd be in Sweet 16.

It was a great game - you could see MSU getting frustrated in the second half. I'm sure MSU thought it would be a cakewalk today & the Bills proved them wrong.

Congrats on great careers, Brian & Kyle. Best of everything to you. Great season, Bills. You will be back to the Big Dance next year, no doubt about it!!

Agree with what everyone else says -- this is a really nice start. Let's get better in the off-season, and let's sell some more season ticket packages.

Go and tell your friends that they should sign up!

And somebody tell those boys to enjoy themselves. They deserve it! (And the get back into the weight room ... )

This was just a really fun year to be a Billiken fan. Our players really left it all out on the floor today. Too bad that we could not have made a few more shots, as this game was excrutiatingly there for the taking. I wish Brian and Kyle nothing but the very best in their careers they are the epitome of what student athlete is all about. To all the other players coming back next year, work hard on shooting the ball. To our future HOF HC thanks for a great year Coach Majerus...best of health to you. Let's do this again and go a lot farther.

I really appreciate getting to experience this season during my freshman year, its something I'll never forget. A lot of my other friends go to Illinois and Mizzou, but none of them got to see their team make it to the round of 32 in the NCAA tournament. Thank you Billikens for making my freshman year unforgettable.

Also, cant wait for next year!

I'll add a little more tomorrow (using bullet points, Kshoe), but what a fantastic weekend to be a Billiken. Most commonly heard, "What the hell's a Billiken?", Second, Man, you got some sweet looking cheerleaders." Third, How'd you land Majerus?" Finally, "You guys are good." Best news, in a brief discussion w/ the Good Dr., he said SLU basketball will only get better. Got to like that.

Gotta agree about Saintsations. Talk about a team making progress through the course of a season. There were a few nines sprinkled in with the tens early on, but by the end of the year, all tens. Good work ladies!

+1. This is just the beginning. I've been through many, many disappointments over the last 40+ years. but this time I really think this is the beginning of a prolonged period of winning basketball.

Agree 100%.

We got hot, it was an outstanding year, KM was a difference maker when he came back into form the last 10 (or so) games, BC had an exceptional year, and MM, DE, JJ, RL, CE all were very strong contributors, stepped up big time.

RM has to get a lot of credit, his system, his approach to the game paid off again this year.

We will miss BC and KC a lot but have a strong foundation returning, we should be even better next year.

Congratulations!