This one's on Rick

Coach Majerus,

Take a bow sir, that game plan is why teams fear you so much. Took transition completely out of the game.

Certainly one of the best we've seen. Let's hope he has one more up his mock turtle neck sleeve for Sunday!

There has been a lot of talk about Rick's 11-1 record in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. That is pretty amazing, but he's 5-0 in first round games in the NIT and CBI, meaning he's 16-1 in the first round of post season tournaments. Simply amazing. Give him 4-5 days and he will find a way to win. Unfortunately, his record is not so good in the second round (way less preparation time), so Sunday will be very tough. However, if we find a way to win that, Rick has a good record in the third round (more prep time again).

I'll just add this to this thread. The Billiken Alumni club did a great job in Columbus tonight. We were the only school that had a rally right next door to the arena. I honestly didn't think there were that many Billiken fans. The cheerleaders were great. Redbird, you've got a sweetheart for a daughter. My advice, keep her away from Jimbo. The man's dangerous. This was the best display of Billiken pride I've ever seen. Go Bills, beat MSU. I'm a little toasty.

I'll just add this to this thread. The Billiken Alumni club did a great job in Columbus tonight. We were the only school that had a rally right next door to the arena. I honestly didn't think there were that many Billiken fans. The cheerleaders were great. Redbird, you've got a sweetheart for a daughter. My advice, keep her away from Jimbo. The man's dangerous. This was the best display of Billiken pride I've ever seen. Go Bills, beat MSU. I'm a little toasty.

i'd meant to keep this on the DL, but i've been called out. that water's been chummed and hunted already. i met redbird's older daughter at mardi gras years ago. as far as i can remember, i was a gentleman. HATE HATE HATE

i'd meant to keep this on the DL, but i've been called out. that water's been chummed and hunted already. i met redbird's older daughter at mardi gras years ago. as far as i can remember, i was a gentleman. HATE HATE HATE

LOL, Yes I have 2 beauties! I am one lucky mom!

Majerus outcoached 'em, big time.

The kids played well: precise execution of the game plan and all of the fundamentals that Majerus preaches.

KM has come back to form the last 8 (or so) games, is a difference maker along with Conklin, a warrior all year. JJ, Evans, RL, MM, CE all are in sync, they all have stepped up when the pressure is on.

But you have to credit Majerus for this years success. Impressive.