Thank you, Billikens

Couldn't agree more. Now, if u are an athletic highly recruited player, do u say "I can't be a star in that system" or do u say, damnnn that man can coach. I'd love to go do his bidding for 3-4 years" ?

Keith Van Horn was a star in that system. So was Andre Miller

I hear u guys, I'm just saying that I hope the young talent out there doesn't overlook us bc its not a sexy style of play. Really though, I trust rickma to coach whatevre style his roster dictates.

RM won't chase over-hyped players, he looks for Conklins, et al. who are willing to play his way, which takes a few yeaars, which means - shock - actually graduating. Probably get a real job, people will want to hire you. Read the story he likes to spread in the (west coast) press.

SO: You are such a player. Rickma calls. After tonight, would you take the call? Would you introduce him to your parents? What would they say?

THIS WIN, regardless of what happens next, makes a future possible.

I hear u guys, I'm just saying that I hope the young talent out there doesn't overlook us bc its not a sexy style of play. Really though, I trust rickma to coach whatevre style his roster dictates.

There are certain players who will avoid Rick, but that's okay. He hasn't recruited too many flakes. Let's stick with players more interested in winning.

There are certain players who will avoid Rick, but that's okay. He hasn't recruited too many flakes. Let's stick with players more interested in winning.

Charlie Sheen approves. So do I.