Congrats on the win

When that desperation 3 banked in at the end of the first half I had a bad feeling but when that shot clock beater from deep went in midway through the 2nd half I just knew it was you guys night.

Both your and our D was fantastic. Why we abandon our press is beyond me.

Thanks, it sucks to lose. This shouldn't have been a first round match up. Both teams deserved a better seed.

Yep, the committee put two of the best non-BCS teams around against each other...again. Memphis is very talented, but SLU did exactly what they wanted to do.

Oh, thats right... didnt moytoy meet jimbo tonight? Is this the reason for all the hate hate hate?! lol ;) I hope Denver survives your guys' pillaging.

Kudos to the Memphis fans. You guys have really been class acts.

a

When that desperation 3 banked in at the end of the first half I had a bad feeling but when that shot clock beater from deep went in midway through the 2nd half I just knew it was you guys night.

You pressed the entire second half but honestly, it only produced one turnover and that was a brain freeze by McCall. If you call that press a good one then you have not seen much this year - that press was very weak.

You pressed the entire second half but honestly, it only produced one turnover and that was a brain freeze by McCall. If you call that press a good one then you have not seen much this year - that press was very weak.

We didn't really press much at all. We had moments with like 2 guys in the backcourt but actually pressing and putting pressure on the ball was a different story.

Very classy post. Good luck to Memphis in the new Big East.

Thanks, it sucks to lose. This shouldn't have been a first round match up. Both teams deserved a better seed.

Agreed. Great game all around. Hope to see you all do well next year.