Memphis fan here...

First off it's good to be playing St. Louis again. It's been awhile. I am really looking forward to Friday. Question, does anyone know where I could find a full game tape/video of one of the Bilikens games? Just want to get a good preview for what we face in a few days.

Thanks

Backhand will be looking for you in Columbus. You've been warned.

First off it's good to be playing St. Louis again. It's been awhile. I am really looking forward to Friday. Question, does anyone know where I could find a full game tape/video of one of the Bilikens games? Just want to get a good preview for what we face in a few days.

Thanks

My DVR, I will charge the cost of a plane and game ticket for access to 5 games. :)

Thanks

May the fleas of a thousand rabid camels infest the armpits of all your players!

Good to be playing you guys again too. But seriously, may the fleas of a thousand camels....

Thanks Cowboy, I went to redtube.com and I did find a video of Majerus getting anally pounded by a Billiken.

not what I would watch, but to each their own.

Thanks

To be honest, it's probably tough to find. If you have CBS Sports Network, you might check to see if any of our games from the A10 Tournament are being replayed this week.

Thanks Cowboy, I went to redtube.com and I did find a video of Majerus getting anally pounded by a Billiken.

You don't need a video. I'll give you the rundown. We'll slap a defense on you that will rival the paint job on an SI swimsuit model. And that paint seeps into some vital places. We'll set a tempo that would put Richard Simmons to sleep after he did a double dose of crack cocaine and washed it down with a six pack of Red Bull. You are in for a very long evening.

You don't need a video. I'll give you the rundown. We'll slap a defense on you that will rival the paint job on an SI swimsuit model. And that paint seeps into some vital places. We'll set a tempo that would put Richard Simmons to sleep after he did a double dose of crack cocaine and washed it down with a six pack of Red Bull. You are in for a very long evening.

Sounds like a very exciting brand of basketball. Do you guys even have a plyer that has a verticle higher than 20 inches? I mean, why the hell play this way. I'm afraid they are not going to know wtf to do when they see Memphis running the court like a bunch of gazelles.

Sounds like a very exciting brand of basketball. Do you guys even have a plyer that has a verticle higher than 20 inches? I mean, why the hell play this way. I'm afraid they are not going to know wtf to do when they see Memphis running the court like a bunch of gazelles.

so does that make your team the tigelles or the gazers?

We heard this already from Washington fans. Check the results.

THanks jjray, but yeah those don't really help to see what type of offense and defense you guys run. That's allright though. Thanks anyway.

Motion offense with picks by the bigs. Two of our bigs (Loe and Ellis) roll off the screens back to the 3 point line to shoot, which throws off teams accustomed to bigs rolling to the basket off screens. Loe and especially Ellis are streaky from 3. If Ellis gets hot from 3, we are different team. Not much on back cuts ala Princeton. Conklin is the main post player, undersized but very physical. On defense, strictly man. We rarely press but do pick up at half-court and pressure the ball. Jett is the best on ball defender (made conference all defensive team even though he comes off the bench). Guards are very quick and adept at getting a hand in the lane leading to turnovers. When the guards get a turnover, we run ... which teams don't expect from the Billikens. Temple gave us trouble with their big, physical guards. I see that Memphis has size at guard and but not much inside. The game may come down to whether we can score inside and contain your guards.

Motion offense with picks by the bigs. Two of our bigs (Loe and Ellis) roll off the screens back to the 3 point line to shoot, which throws off teams accustomed to bigs rolling to the basket off screens. Not much on back cuts ala Princeton. Conklin is the main post player, undersized but very physical. On defense, strictly man. We rarely press but do pick up at half-court and pressure the ball. Jett is the best on ball defender (made conference all defensive team even though he comes off the bench). Guards are very quick and adept at getting a hand in the lane leading to turnovers. When the guards get a turnover, we run ... which teams don't expect from the Billikens.

So you don't think you guys will run a zone at all against us?