Come On X!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This tornament was ours for the taking. X game a lot like Loyola game everything X threw up went in and we crapped out with our shots even though they were open a lot

Let me guess, your next post will start with "this tournament was ours for the taking" and end with some cheap shot at RL?

Let me guess, your next post will start with "this tournament was ours for the taking" and end with some cheap shot at RL?

Tell me we don't need a tougher presence than RL to compete-he gets pushed aroud. Hope somebody works with him over the summer. We don't need a 6'11" guard

Tell me we don't need a tougher presence than RL to compete-he gets pushed aroud. Hope somebody works with him over the summer. We don't need a 6'11" guard

yes, RL needs to get tougher, but he's a friggin sophomore. The rugged 6'11' guy you (and others) want will never come to SLU. RL has made significant improvement this year and i expect it to be even better next year.

No sense beating up the kid. He needs to get tougher. I'm sure he knows this. He's made improvement. He played tough against La Salle. I didn't think he was bad yesterday outside of 1 or 2 defensive breakdowns.

yes, RL needs to get tougher, but he's a friggin sophomore. The rugged 6'11' guy you (and others) want will never come to SLU. RL has made significant improvement this year and i expect it to be even better next year.

No sense beating up the kid. He needs to get tougher. I'm sure he knows this. He's made improvement. He played tough against La Salle. I didn't think he was bad yesterday outside of 1 or 2 defensive breakdowns.

A sophomore who grew up playing hoops in the basketball hotbed in New Zealand. I can't believe people think he should be David Robinson right now.

I agree about his youth and I really hope he progresses he has a lot of potential-just don't like to see him get shoved and puhed. His size alone should at least alter shots and he should be able to compete for rebounds but he's usually not under the basket. Work will improve him or the team will suffer.

I don't think that Xavier is a lock if they lose today. Couldn't the Bonnies take Xavier's place in the bracket if they beat the Musketeers? I just don't see the A-10 as a 4-team bid.

X is better than the last 2 or 3 Big East teams that will get in. X is better than Seton Hall

Here are the top 10 conferences ranked by RPI, with projected number of bids, with total number of teams in the conference in parentheses.

1 Big Ten 6 bids (12 teams)

2 Big East 8-10 bids (16 teams)

3 SEC 4-6 bids (12 teams)

4 Big 12 5-6 bids (10 teams)

5 Moutain West 3-4 bids (8 teams)

6 ACC 4-6 bids (12 teams)

7 A10 3-4 bids (14 teams)

8 MVC 2 bids (10 teams)

9 CUSA 1-2 bids (12 teams)

10 PAC-12 1-3 bids (12 teams)

4 A10 bids is not a reach, rather it's an unlikely yet plausible scenario that required a series of events to play out as they now have.

That moron Lyons just shoved another player after a basket right in front of the ref! What a total nitwit! Fouled out of the game. I'm sorry, but this team is thug city!!!

And now Lyons is pushing people. Xavier has no class at all. I hope they don't get in the tournament.

+1