Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
tarheelbilliken

Come On X!!

Anyone watching this? X is losing 13-5.

This could get real complicated if these Brown Turds win.

You mean the only thing that counts is a 3 day tournament, not a 4 month season? I doubt it. WE ARE IN !!!

Anyone watching this? X is losing 13-5.

This could get real complicated if these Brown Turds win.

Don't go beat the sh!t out of your dog when the Brown Bunnies win......They are saying Drexel is out if Bonnies win. StL is in regardless of this game's outcome.

There is universal consensus that SLU and Xavier are already in. If you don't believe it, then you're just not paying attention to the bubble situation. A Bonnies win means 4 bids for the A10. 4 bids for the A10 means more money and exposure for the conference.

It's in SLU's best interest for the Bonnies to win.

Hope you guys are right and no bias for 4 A10 teams getting in.

35-22 Bona with 1:20 left.

What a schizoid team X is.

I don't care about the conference. I don't want to see X be successful.

Xavier is having the same kind of half we did yesterday when we were anointed a "lock". That word needs to be deleted.

There is universal consensus that SLU and Xavier are already in. If you don't believe it, then you're just not paying attention to the bubble situation. A Bonnies win means 4 bids for the A10. 4 bids for the A10 means more money and exposure for the conference.

It's in SLU's best interest for the Bonnies to win.

My dad predicted this very same senerio and for the same reasons, MONEY!

I believed before the game started the Bonnies would win. This game means everything to them .

Nicholson is a beast. We were really lucky he got two fouls in the first 1:30 when we played them.

Sad scenario this tournament was SLU's for the taking. Hope players get their heads on to play their arses off in the big dance!

X will probably get a bid because they are X. there's no way SLU would get the same love if we had their record. I hope they continue to be embarrassed today and are NIT bound.

Sad scenario this tournament was SLU's for the taking. Hope players get their heads on to play their arses off in the big dance!

I don't think we've been playing to our full potential lately. I hope that changes soon.

I don't think that Xavier is a lock if they lose today. Couldn't the Bonnies take Xavier's place in the bracket if they beat the Musketeers? I just don't see the A-10 as a 4-team bid.

Are you serious? We've won 8 of our last 10 I believe. We had some dumb turnovers against La Salle and couldn't hit an open shot against X. Hardly a case of heads up their asses. The boys played hard yesterday and just couldn't get a shot to drop or stop x from hitting circus shots.

I agree that we haven't been as smooth as Anaheim, but we've also been playing against conference foes that scout the hell out of us.

We'll be fine in the tourney. We'll be in the Sweet 16 regardless of who we have to play.

Are you serious? We've won 8 of our last 10 I believe. We had some dumb turnovers against La Salle and couldn't hit an open shot against X. Hardly a case of heads up their asses. The boys played hard yesterday and just couldn't get a shot to drop or stop x from hitting circus shots.

I agree that we haven't been as smooth as Anaheim, but we've also been playing against conference foes that scout the hell out of us.

We'll be fine in the tourney. We'll be in the Sweet 16 regardless of who we have to play.

this is a good point.

The finals set up nice for the Bonnies. When you have the best inside player in the conference, tired legs for your shooters don't hurt you as much.

I love it!

I don't think that Xavier is a lock if they lose today.

You think wrong.

Couldn't the Bonnies take Xavier's place in the bracket if they beat the Musketeers?

No.

I just don't see the A-10 as a 4-team bid.

Fortunately you're not on the committee.

This tornament was ours for the taking. X game a lot like Loyola game everything X threw up went in and we crapped out with our shots even though they were open a lot