Come On X!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is universal consensus that SLU and Xavier are already in. If you don't believe it, then you're just not paying attention to the bubble situation. A Bonnies win means 4 bids for the A10. 4 bids for the A10 means more money and exposure for the conference.

It's in SLU's best interest for the Bonnies to win.

There is universal consensus that SLU and Xavier are already in. If you don't believe it, then you're just not paying attention to the bubble situation. A Bonnies win means 4 bids for the A10. 4 bids for the A10 means more money and exposure for the conference.

It's in SLU's best interest for the Bonnies to win.

My dad predicted this very same senerio and for the same reasons, MONEY!

Nicholson is a beast. We were really lucky he got two fouls in the first 1:30 when we played them.

X will probably get a bid because they are X. there's no way SLU would get the same love if we had their record. I hope they continue to be embarrassed today and are NIT bound.

Sad scenario this tournament was SLU's for the taking. Hope players get their heads on to play their arses off in the big dance!

I don't think we've been playing to our full potential lately. I hope that changes soon.

Sad scenario this tournament was SLU's for the taking. Hope players get their heads on to play their arses off in the big dance!

Are you serious? We've won 8 of our last 10 I believe. We had some dumb turnovers against La Salle and couldn't hit an open shot against X. Hardly a case of heads up their asses. The boys played hard yesterday and just couldn't get a shot to drop or stop x from hitting circus shots.

I agree that we haven't been as smooth as Anaheim, but we've also been playing against conference foes that scout the hell out of us.

We'll be fine in the tourney. We'll be in the Sweet 16 regardless of who we have to play.

Are you serious? We've won 8 of our last 10 I believe. We had some dumb turnovers against La Salle and couldn't hit an open shot against X. Hardly a case of heads up their asses. The boys played hard yesterday and just couldn't get a shot to drop or stop x from hitting circus shots.

I agree that we haven't been as smooth as Anaheim, but we've also been playing against conference foes that scout the hell out of us.

We'll be fine in the tourney. We'll be in the Sweet 16 regardless of who we have to play.

this is a good point.

I love it!