Student Tickets for Dayton

I have been following these boards for the past three years, but only now seeing a comment like this has lead me into making an account. I consider myself a huge SLU ATHLETICS fan. I go to all the basketball games and attend and follow several other SLU sports. Your just "PI$$ED" that you have to watch d-1 athletics from the stands. You have probably attempted, poorly, to play sports your whole life and couldn't reach that next level when you got to college. Instead you sit on these message boards and act like your part of the team, or that anyone is remotely interested in what you have to say.

The non-basketball student-athletes know they don't bring in as much revenue as MBB, they know their place, learn yours.

GO BILLS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been following these boards for the past three years, but only now seeing a comment like this has lead me into making an account. I consider myself a huge SLU ATHLETICS fan. I go to all the basketball games and attend and follow several other SLU sports. Your just "PI$$ED" that you have to watch d-1 athletics from the stands. You have probably attempted, poorly, to play sports your whole life and couldn't reach that next level when you got to college. Instead you sit on these message boards and act like your part of the team, or that anyone is remotely interested in what you have to say.

The non-basketball student-athletes know they don't bring in as much revenue as MBB, they know their place, learn yours.

GO BILLS

Geez.

GO BILLS

LOL this has to be one of the dumbest comments on here in a while. Your first post was to come on here and do what? You made zero points. Shall we congratulate you because you are playing women's field hockey? or lacrosse? Heck do you even have to try out for those teams? Are those even teams? I would think they are clubs/should be clubs on our campus... then again there is good ole' title 9.

BTW... non basketball student athletes dont bring in any real revenue... not just 'as much'..do we actually have a sport on campus that pays for itself other then MBB?

GO BILLS

thanks joe for taking the heat from mr wacko here. bet you couldnt sleep last night.

I guess I should have read my post before submitting it. I now realize I was just trolling, see you all today,

Go Bills

No harm, no foul, 69. The passion was appreciated even if the sentiments were not well thought out. You should stick around the board for a while and watch some of the other discussions, which you'll probably enjoy because of your Billken fandom.

As a non revenue athlete I agree with the fact that it looks bad that a lot of the athletes left after halftime (i stayed the whole game)and I don't really like it either but you have to understand that this is a tough school... we have 3-4 hours of class a day, up to 3 hours of practice time, sometimes more than an hour of lifting, plus other time consuming things such as showers, eating, etc. It's really hard to set aside the full two and a half hours midweek when you have homework, studying, etc.