Student Tickets for Dayton

I just received this email:

Hey SLUnatics,

In order to prepare for the annual “BLUE OUT” game against Dayton, student tickets will be available for pick up prior to Saturday afternoon! Tickets will be available at the Chaifetz Arena Box Office inside of Gate B. The ticket office hours for the next three days are…

Thursday 9am-5pm

Friday 9am-5pm

Saturday 10am-2pm

When you arrive at Gate B, please have your SLU undergraduate ID in hand. Students, who arrive without an ID, will not be issued a ticket.  Please stay tuned to our Billiken Athletics Facebook page to find out how many tickets are available throughout the day! Also, please only one ticket per student.

When you arrive at the game, you should be dressed in blue and have your student ID and ticket in hand! If not, you will not be allowed into Gate A or the student section. We are expecting a SELL-OUT, please do not miss out on this great opportunity.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you arrive at the game, you should be dressed in blue and have your student ID and ticket in hand! If not, you will not be allowed into Gate A or the student section. We are expecting a SELL-OUT, please do not miss out on this great opportunity.

BLUE or you aren't allowed in? Let's see how that one goes...

It was a poorly written sentence, but I think someone's eyes are a little tired from reading law books all night.

I LOVE the Blue out, but as a student, if you tried to get me to wear anything but my jank-ass majestic Bills jersey, we were dancing.

perusing the UD boards, its seems their fanbase has given up on this season. let's stick the dagger in their hearts on saturday.

The student turnout was awful last night. This team is 17-5 and we still cant fill the building, that has to be a bit concerning

I was very disapointed in the turnout overall but particularly the students. No finals week, midterms, etc, a first place team in the house and they can't even fill up their section? Plus, that piss poor showing included all of the other sport athletes that had to show up for honor roll call. What a freaking joke.

It was a poorly written sentence, but I think someone's eyes are a little tired from reading law books all night.

I LOVE the Blue out, but as a student, if you tried to get me to wear anything but my jank-ass majestic Bills jersey, we were dancing.

I apologize for my sentence structure. I wrote the email late last night after the game.

The idea behind saying you should be dressed in blue gets the idea of wearing blue in students mind. We will NOT be distributing T-shirts to anyone, so I wanted to ensure that the students showed up in blue. We will have 5,000 Rally Towels, though. I put up picture of the towels up on Facebook. Check them out... WEAR BLUE. GO SLU.

So if your a grad student you can't get a guaranteed ticket?

If you're a grad student and you opted into the student tickets, you can get your ticket - i Just went down there at 9am and there was already a line.

How in the world did you gather so many homeless people and make them look like students? :P

sounds like a shot at the student body in amherst

I apologize for my sentence structure. I wrote the email late last night after the game.

The idea behind saying you should be dressed in blue gets the idea of wearing blue in students mind. We will NOT be distributing T-shirts to anyone, so I wanted to ensure that the students showed up in blue. We will have 5,000 Rally Towels, though. I put up picture of the towels up on Facebook. Check them out... WEAR BLUE. GO SLU.

Apologize if the comment came off snippy. I am no grammer expert myself. But it did sound like the 'Fetz is reserved for Blue shirts only.

I actually like the idea of selling the BlueOut shirts rather than giving them away. Gameday T-Shirts are huge sellers at other schools. This one should be no exception.

Will the rally towles feature this year's BlueOut logo?