Sat. Game watch

slu72 fan

Any bar that has the sportspack should have the game. I think it was just recently picked up by CSN New England so a lot of places might not know that they can actually show the game. Maybe someone could call Fieldhouse again?

From slubillikens.com

TV: CBS Sports Regional (CCIN in St. Louis, available on Channels 3 or 8 to Charter subscribers. Also available on CSN New England on DirecTV [630] or Dish Network [435])

Just called Fieldhouse and the lady who answered was in a rush it seemed. She quickly said they didnt have it and when I was going to tell her it was picked up by Direct TV she interrupted me and told me to go to The Highlander on Hampton because they will have it. What a ho

Just called Fieldhouse and the lady who answered was in a rush it seemed. She quickly said they didnt have it and when I was going to tell her it was picked up by Direct TV she interrupted me and told me to go to The Highlander on Hampton because they will have it. What a ho

Pretty much the same way the call went for me. She didn't say anything about the Highlander, but she seemed very rushed and annoyed.

What unreal incompetence by the fieldhouse. They didnt like having a packed place on new years or what?

Looks like McCarthyirish7 is gonna have to straighten things out over there.

No wonder Humps has been around forever. Jan bends over backwards for Bills fans.

Jan > Everyone over the past 35 years.

Any bar that has the sportspack should have the game. I think it was just recently picked up by CSN New England so a lot of places might not know that they can actually show the game.

TV: CBS Sports Regional (CCIN in St. Louis, available on Channels 3 or 8 to Charter subscribers. Also available on CSN New England on DirecTV [630] or Dish Network [435])

Just called my BW3; he sees the CSN listing on his sheet, but didn't know what that was or if he could actually get it, try again at game time. My plan is to have lunch at home with 101espn.com, check again, and transition at the half if the game seems drinkable. (Just posting this to point out that confusion over broadcasts of this game is not limited to the STL area).