Royal Banks Baby Race

Buster

The race has been cancelled after a certain participant tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs last season. I told Box and Won not to put his son on the Backhand Baby Weight (BBW is a registered trademark of BackhandTheRican; please Google it) program, but he wouldn't listen.

The race has been cancelled after a certain participant tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs last season. I told Box and Won not to put his son on the Backhand Baby Weight (BBW is a registered trademark of BackhandTheRican; please Google it) program, but he wouldn't listen.

I was hoping that Connor would keep crawling for a few extra months so that he could enter the race, but wouldn't you know it, the kid had to go off and learn how to walk. The nerve of him.

Here's a pic my daughter's epic performance from 2009. Didn't make it past the starting line, poor thing.

Posted Image

I was hoping that Connor would keep crawling for a few extra months so that he could enter the race, but wouldn't you know it, the kid had to go off and learn how to walk. The nerve of him.

Here's a pic my daughter's epic performance from 2009. Didn't make it past the starting line, poor thing.

Posted Image

"Poor thing" is what I became after that.... Had $50,000 riding on your kid. Wiz, can we get odds before this year's race?

I love that the baby race has become a SLU favorite, like the bowl lady. Best of luck to all contestants this year!

It really does look like its been cancelled. There is nothing on the SLU website about it. What a crock of sheat.

"Poor thing" is what I became after that.... Had $50,000 riding on your kid. Wiz, can we get odds before this year's race?

I love that the baby race has become a SLU favorite, like the bowl lady. Best of luck to all contestants this year!

Sorry, buddy. Knowing that she had missed a nap and was in a bad mood, I bet against her. When The Wiz came on the board and posted "Kate, by :12," I knew it was easy money. Won $100k. That might be enough to cover a semester at SLU by the time she's in college.

Sorry, buddy. Knowing that she had missed a nap and was in a bad mood, I bet against her. When The Wiz came on the board and posted "Kate, by :12," I knew it was easy money. Won $100k. That might be enough to cover a semester at SLU by the time she's in college.

Reminded me of this:

100k? ######. I'd take the over on that. Just got an email today:

3.8% increase for next year.

I wish I could've gotten my nephew in it... He crawls on his back... its very odd, but entertaining. :)

i'd like to see that.