Bills - Ark. State GDT

billikenbill

15:14 Bills up 7-2, Evans starring on both ends so far, no one else has shown up. Conklin with two early turnovers. Good team D and board work, got to hit some shots.

3:26 31-18, Ark State hanging around. Conk showed up with three good buckets. Need to hit some triples. It's been in and out on the last three.

Let me be (perhaps) the first to predict that Evans will be first team all conference as a senior, and on the short list of A-10 Player of the Year. He's such a hard worker and has shown incedible improvement over the past 18 months. I'm excited to see how good he can become.

36-20 at the half. Ark. State looks like a better team than one that would be down 16 at the half. Bills team D has been outstanding, board work very good. Wouldn't surprise me to see Ark. St. make a second half run.

I do not know if Evans can get his own shot...He gets a lot of points off the Offensive boards, hard to be a consistant scorer that way.

Yeah, but think how much better of a scorer he is than this time last year. He can also hit the three now when he's open. I just think he's going to continue to get better and better over the next two years. He seems to be a very hard worker.