A little love for Keith Carter...

shempie

From Illinois Prep Bulls-eye

Top Early Season Performers In Illinois

• Keith Carter 6'0 2012 PG Maywood (Proviso East)

Every time we watch Proviso East play we come away thinking that Carter is the glue to the team. Carter consistently energizes the Proviso East squad and his teammates seem to feed off of his play. This was plainly evident at both the State Farm Tournament Of Champions in Washington, IL and the WFMB Sportsradio 1450 Shootout in Springfield. Above all else, Carter has a great motor and has proven that he is a clutch player, as he gets it done in crunch time and seems to make big plays when his team needs them. It is for all of these reasons that Carter is a tremendous get for Rick Majerus and St. Louis University.

http://ilprepbullsey...Performers.html

If you look at all the talent at PG/SG that has come out of Proviso East in the last 20 years, having this kid is a major win for Majerus and Co.

Michael Finley, Sherell Ford, Dee Brown, Shannon Brown, etc.

Can't wait to see the kid play.

If you look at all the talent at PG/SG that has come out of Proviso East in the last 20 years, having this kid is a major win for Majerus and Co.

Michael Finley, Sherell Ford, Dee Brown, Shannon Brown, etc.

Can't wait to see the kid play.

Please complete your list by adding Doc Rivers.

Merry Christmas Billiken Board,

Patrick

+1

some posters lack reading comprehension.

I stand corrected. I jumped straight to the player list without reading the criteria. I just remember being at that high school's gymnasium for a get out and vote rally in '07, Doc's jersey was hanging.

Thanks,

Patrick

I stand corrected. I jumped straight to the player list without reading the criteria. I just remember being at that high school's gymnasium for a get out and vote rally in '07, Doc's jersey was hanging.

Thanks,

Patrick

There is no information entitlement. You have to actually read the post, it's not a government site

There is no information entitlement. You have to actually read the post, it's not a government site

haha definitely +1. one of my favorite posts - good job skip

-AWESOME!!!! (unless this is considered political then it is "skip, why are you trying to incite?") ;)

Skip is not inciting me, I thought his comment was humorous. I am not here to discuss politics or get worked up about it. I am only here for Billiken basketball.

thanks,

Patrick