GDT - Illinois-Springfield

billikenbill

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we shoot decently from three, it's a blowout. Everyone was cold from the floor. KM saved us by getting to the rim in the final 7 mins. or so.

This team has lost all but one game this year to DII and lower opposition. Did we play down? We got killed in the post and that doesn;t bode well for the big men we'll face in conferece. Hope they can regroup.

We played down, lots of turnovers and very poor shooting. Also, horrible defense by the Bills and good offensive execution by UIS. KM and KC were beat a number of times on defense.

I think it might be time to move KC to the bench and have JJ starting.

We played down, lots of turnovers and very poor shooting. Also, horrible defense by the Bills and good offensive execution by UIS. KM and KC were beat a number of times on defense.

I think it might be time to move KC to the bench and have JJ starting.

I'm almost there but not quite yet. Cassity looked like he was sleep walking all over the court today. If only jordair could hit the open three then I will be all for it

From what I have seen this year and I did not see any of this game today, we have played up to the level of good competition and down to the teams we would figure to hammer. One would have thought a 30+ win margin was in order for today's game. Should be an interesting week of practice after this effort.

From what I have seen this year and I did not see any of this game today, we have played up to the level of good competition and down to the teams we would figure to hammer. One would have thought a 30+ win margin was in order for today's game. Should be an interesting week of practice after this effort.

Yeah these practices will be intense. I bet we beat alabama state by 25 plus. Keep in min it's finals week as well

I'm almost there but not quite yet. Cassity looked like he was sleep walking all over the court today. If only jordair could hit the open three then I will be all for it

in the first half you could say that about pretty much the entire billiken team.

the goods of the game were the continued improvement of the complete game of cody ellis, evans rebounding, mitchell driving to the basket the second half and conklin under the basket, beyond that, i wouldnt applaud much of anything in that game. ugly.

effort overall imo.

i will say the help defense of ellis might be the best on the team. 3 drawn charges in one game is outstanding. dont know what the final numbers were, but i would venture to guess that was our best offensive rebounding game in a very very long time. and i thought our guards took care of the ball ok.

move on. nothing to talk about here.