First Row Sports Feed last night

slu72

It was rather good. First, Rammer and Earl handled the audio which made it 200% better than the Portland game. It seems you can't synch these feeds to the 101 audio as Rammer's calls are about 45 seconds behind the video feed. The pace of play was kind of in slow motion but not that herky-jerky thing it was on Saturday night. Question for the geeks on here, is the herky jerky or even slo mo effect due to my computer or is that just the way it normally comes in? Overall this is a good site find by whoever did it. Wonder if this site will get closed down like that TV one did a year ago since it's free.

I've found the radio feed to be about 7 seconds behind the internet feed on all the road games I've watched this season. I wonder if 101 has a 7 second delay (for call-in profanity) and would they consider turning it off when Rammer and Earl are doing the Bill's games.

It just seems odd to me that the radio would be BEHIND the on-line feed.

We can thank Brian Kunderman in the AD office for the improved feed. We got the audio last night and I noticed greatly improved video quality for the second half. You may have also noticed a link to "listen" on the SLUBILLIKENS site. I want to publicly thank him for following through on getting everything working.

Regarding the choppiness, mine was a little off during the fist few minutes but was flawless the rest of the night.

Thank you Brian Kunderman!!!

Loved having Rammer and Earl on the call during the stream. Mine was synced up perfectly, no time lapse either way.