Bills by 20 over Vermont

The Wiz

while we should be able to win rather easily they did beat ODU, which is a pretty solid team.

ODU is a fine basketball school with a great tradition....just not a very good team this year. I would rank Vermont, Portland, and ODU all about the same.

ODU is a fine basketball school with a great tradition....just not a very good team this year. I would rank Vermont, Portland, and ODU all about the same.

I didnt look to see who odu beat, I just noticed their record and with their tradition and figured they would be good this year.

I didn't mean to imply in my earlier post that Vermont, Portland and ODU were bad teams. In the universe of college basketball they are average. I would give them a C-. The bad teams like Alabama St. are first coming up. And wait till Ill-Springfield gets here. UI-Sprg is not just a Div II school but a bad one. Want to see Grandy? Come to that game. That is a game he should start.

I didn't mean to imply in my earlier post that Vermont, Portland and ODU were bad teams. In the universe of college basketball they are average. I would give them a C-. The bad teams like Alabama St. are first coming up. And wait till Ill-Springfield gets here. UI-Sprg is not just a Div II school but a bad one. Want to see Grandy? Come to that game. That is a game he should start.

Ill-Springfield just lost to our buddies at Rockhurst, not a great D-II either.

It should be a Grandy game. That's my new barometer, does Grandy see the court? He got a rebound last game. I'm greedy. I want to see Grandy score against Vermont.

You had to notice John Manning was playing high on defense but kept turning to make sure Grandy knew where to go. If JM gets enough minutes this year he will start ahead of CR next year. JM is raw but runs well has good vision, decent shot just gets boxed out very easily. Needs to go to summer camp run by Conklin

You had to notice John Manning was playing high on defense but kept turning to make sure Grandy knew where to go. If JM gets enough minutes this year he will start ahead of CR next year. JM is raw but runs well has good vision, decent shot just gets boxed out very easily. Needs to go to summer camp run by Conklin

If memory serves, Manning entered the game in the first half. That backs up your point that Manning is up to speed with Rick. As to Grandymama, he brings something we lack; however, we don't need him to contribute this season. After Bonecrusher leaves, the team will need his presence in the paint. We'll see where he is at next year.

These December games are the perfect time for guys like JB, JM and GG to show us what they got and to get some valuable playing time before the bench gets shortened again during league play. Who knows. Possibly 1 or more of these 3 can play their want into a role player getting valuable minutes during the conference games. If nothing else, true game experience will help them to know what they need to work on this offseason to return next year. Alot of valuable minutes currently held by BC and KC will be up for grabs next year.

Ill-Springfield just lost to our buddies at Rockhurst, not a great D-II either.

I see it as Ill-Springfield 72 - 69 over Rockhurst in OT. Well now I've seen it both ways with Rockhurst winning in OT by the same score. Either way, we need to kick them up and down the court so the back ups can get plenty of time.

Take care of Vermont first.

I see it as Ill-Springfield 72 - 69 over Rockhurst in OT. Well now I've seen it both ways with Rockhurst winning in OT by the same score. Either way, we need to kick them up and down the court so the back ups can get plenty of time.

Take care of Vermont first.

Yes, we need to win. My Rockhurst student son is coming in to watch the Bills and btw, RU did win that game. Go Jebbies.