GDT - Portland

Iggy

Another highlight of the game: Miss Missouri - who is a current SLU student - was introduced at halftime. Very nice.

She was on the broadcast and Miss Mizzou is totally smokin'!!!

Well I guess on this board I should refer to her as Miss Missouri!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went online yesterday and the dark blue seats were all sold out...what gives. Didn't look like it tonight. I understand these are expensive seats, but us SLU grads all have money.

Those seats are not available except to be bought as season tix since they carry a hefty seat fee so they will always look like they are sold out if you try to buy them. We had this discussion about what to do with them especially the ones on the bench side previously on the board. The problem is the school can not sell them to others as single game tix unless they add the prorated seat fee to the tix and then nobody is going to buy them because they will cost too much. They also can not sell them because there are people who paid the big seat fee and they would get pissed off having people sitting by them who got the tix on the cheap. This is a real problem - the more I think about it the more I need to raise this issue with Chris or Tom to see what they are thinking about.

Those seats are not available except to be bought as season tix since they carry a hefty seat fee so they will always look like they are sold out if you try to buy them. We had this discussion about what to do with them especially the ones on the bench side previously on the board. The problem is the school can not sell them to others as single game tix unless they add the prorated seat fee to the tix and then nobody is going to buy them because they will cost too much. They also can not sell them because there are people who paid the big seat fee and they would get pissed off having people sitting by them who got the tix on the cheap. This is a real problem - the more I think about it the more I need to raise this issue with Chris or Tom to see what they are thinking about.

You are right about selling singularly. It would piss off the donors who have paid top dollar.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that the seats will remain open and will stay that way until we win and enough interest is generated that the seats will be acquired at full price by new donors.