GDT - Portland

Iggy

3 hours 'till tip. I'm fired up. Gettin' ready to jump on the #10 bus to Triumph. Pitchers of beer in my immediate future! Go Bills. I think/hope we kill tonight! Get fired up folks!!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. I'm so glad I'm no longer at Scotttrade/Saavis/Kiel with a piece of paper on my seat in the middle of the afternoon that says the Blues have a game tonight, so as soon as this game is over get out quick so we can get ready for hockey!

OK, I'm pumped. On my way to the Grand Shell station for my pregame hotdog and Coke. ( I live a wild life !) Gotta show my appreciation to the Bills during the shootaround. Let's be loud tonite.

haha i used to live off that and del taco, until i saw them making my tacos without gloves and i saw a homeless man drool on one of the hotdogs from shell, but still love the polar pop

OK, I'm pumped. On my way to the Grand Shell station for my pregame hotdog and Coke. ( I live a wild life !) Gotta show my appreciation to the Bills during the shootaround. Let's be loud tonite.

Wow, that sounds like a much nicer place than the Shady Shell or Kreepy K!

Any time you buy a gas station hotdog you are taking a step on the wild side.

Most of the time they taste really good but every once in awhile you will get one that screams "I was made from lips and ######"

Any time you buy a gas station hotdog you are taking a step on the wild side.

Most of the time they taste really good but every once in awhile you will get one that screams "I was made from lips and ######"

TRUTH. were else on grand can you get full under 3$ though. Long live the "shell dinner"!

Stoked!!!! for tonight. So excited to share the love with our team, who at least until Monday, are still top 25! :) We've come a long way. Hope to hear everybody. Whoot whoot!