SLU v. Loyola-Marymount GDT

SluSignGuy

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What'd I say meaningless call on LMU make it look even

SLU came out flat, had lazy passes, let LMU stay in it and they eventually took over. The Refs helped but SLU lacked intensity and did not execute our game

As much as I want to belive that SLU played terribly tonight, that they had tired legs, etc...I will say this, I have NEVER seen a team hit so many shots out of their a$$ as tonight. Especially in the last few minutes. If you make a team have to throw up a fadeaway with no time left on the shot clock multiple times, you do not expect all of them to go in, do you?

Lesson for the Slunatics: Y'all need to get intimidating starting this week. Sound angry. Hound the refs. We need the 'Fetz to be ours and all ours from now on. We haven't gotten any "home court advantage" for at least 15 years. Time to earn it back. Be angry, young'uns. Be angry.

As much as I want to belive that SLU played terribly tonight, that they had tired legs, etc...I will say this, I have NEVER seen a team hit so many shots out of their a$$ as tonight. Especially in the last few minutes. If you make a team have to throw up a fadeaway with no time left on the shot clock multiple times, you do not expect all of them to go in, do you?

Reminded me of the xavier game a couple years back at the fetz.

Here's hoping we learn from this, rest up, and beat the hell out of the remaining non conference schedule. We have an A10 trophy to win.