Xavier at Vanderbilt ESPN2

courtside

When I see Frease, "Tell me about the rabbits, George" pops into my head.

hahahahahahahahaha, spot on. dude does look like he would pet things to death in his spare time.

"You seen that glove on his left hand?"

"Yeah. Seen it."

"Well, that glove's fulla vaseline."

"Vaseline? What the hell for?"

"Well, I tell ya what - Curley says he's keepin' that hand soft for his wife."

Kwamain's keeping his pimp hand soft for Tu Holloway. I have a feeling he's going to meet the same fate as Curley's wife. Jammed up in a barn wearing a dress w/ a broken neck. Kwamain in the membrane....

hahahahahahahahaha, spot on. dude does look like he would pet things to death in his spare time.

"You seen that glove on his left hand?"

"Yeah. Seen it."

"Well, that glove's fulla vaseline."

"Vaseline? What the hell for?"

"Well, I tell ya what - Curley says he's keepin' that hand soft for his wife."

Kwamain's keeping his pimp hand soft for Tu Holloway. I have a feeling he's going to meet the same fate as Curley's wife. Jammed up in a barn wearing a dress w/ a broken neck. Kwamain in the membrane....

Hahaha how did I miss this post?

Snipe, an All-American wouldn't have let that game get to overtime. Just sayin'.

Block, block, shot clock violation and turnover are the last 4 possessions for X. They look good on D but very disorganized on offense.

Hahaha how did I miss this post?

Snipe, an All-American wouldn't have let that game get to overtime. Just sayin'.

Both blocks and the inexcusable shot clock violation I mentioned above were all on Tu. He wasn't an All-American by any means last night. 6 of 20 from the field on top of those three breakdowns in the final minutes.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with snipe on this one, congrats to X on the win. TU is the real deal, crawfords incarnation and a likely all american,,

its just that the atmosphere in the cintas doesn't compare to chaifetz and no one can argue with that.

I beleive we have a better chance then any other team in beating them though guess we'll find out 13 games from now