Xavier at Vanderbilt ESPN2

courtside

Xavier looked undisciplined in the first half...forced too many shots for my liking...

They look a little better in the second half in terms of execution...and they really crash the boards

I CAN'T wait to see Holloway/Lyons/Wells vs. Mitchell/McCall/Jett/Cassity...should be legen..................dary

TuTu continues to be a *****

Tu has got your *****, swinging.

Don't they teach you folk how to spell All-American? What passes for Jesuit education these days...

Keep getting better and have a goal to nip at our heels. We would really like someone to at least act like some competition.

Glad you guys are ranked. I think Rick is the real deal. Wouldn't be surprised if the next time you weren't ranked was a few years from now. He is that good at the system. Freaking genius. I wonder what he could do with a guy like Brad Redford.

Your best years are to come, and I look forward to the battles. Good times my friends.

Smell The Glove.

Don't they teach you folk how to spell All-American? What passes for Jesuit education these days...

Keep getting better and have a goal to nip at our heels. We would really like someone to at least act like some competition.

Glad you guys are ranked. I think Rick is the real deal. Wouldn't be surprised if the next time you weren't ranked was a few years from now. He is that good at the system. Freaking genius. I wonder what he could do with a guy like Brad Redford.

Your best years are to come, and I look forward to the battles. Good times my friends.

Smell The Glove.

I wrote this song for your mother. It's called...

LICK MY LOVE PUMP.

We'll come over to your house for lunch on January 25th. Hope you're not hungry, because we're eating our lunch and yours. You got a date Wednesday, baby.

Posted Image

Smell The Glove.

Smell the towel.

Holloway is legit, but Conklin will annihilate Frease.

My only concern with Frease is that he will get frustrated and then do something stupid like he did last night and maybe hurt somebody. He is just a bull in a china store and I wish he would just sprain his ankle or something before we have to deal with him.

My only concern with Frease is that he will get frustrated and then do something stupid like he did last night and maybe hurt somebody. He is just a bull in a china store and I wish he would just sprain his ankle or something before we have to deal with him.

^^^ this ^^^

i don't want us to hurt him, but i want him to hurt himself running into a mailbox with a bucket on his head or something. get the goon off the grid.