Sam Kahn

I am new to twitter. I see his status but why can't I see the comments people have made to him? Has he deleted them?

The easiest way I've found to do that is by downloading the Twitter app for your phone and look at his page. Then you should be able to hit the @ sign and see all of things sent to him.

Kahn came to me with a variety of additional followup tweets (below):

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. It's been nuts around here with UH/BCS stuff and now Sumlin talk.

Not an excuse for carelessness, but just the truth. I actually watched a lot of SLU/OU last night and was impressed.

But I did the rankings in a haste this morning to meet the deadline and should have taken more time. Appreciate your understanding.

Thankfully, there's a new week ahead to do better. I can be glad for that, at least.

Kahn came to me with a variety of additional followup tweets (below):

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. It's been nuts around here with UH/BCS stuff and now Sumlin talk.

Not an excuse for carelessness, but just the truth. I actually watched a lot of SLU/OU last night and was impressed.

But I did the rankings in a haste this morning to meet the deadline and should have taken more time. Appreciate your understanding.

Thankfully, there's a new week ahead to do better. I can be glad for that, at least.

That's pretty stand up. Like I said before we should give him a mulligan

Skip-

Speak for yourself. I am posting from my car en route to Houston. In 13 hours he is mine.

posted from iphone

Calm down big guy. Remember you have to have an awareness regarding the effects of the roids. There are some consequences that come with the bulk, one being rage. Take a deep breath and relax. You can get through this

I agree, skip. No need to keep piling on when the guy has admitted his mistake.

Ditto. 95% of people are too childish to admit when they are wrong. Kind of refreshing to see someone on the national scene step up and take his lumps.

I guess I'm the harsh one but I still think this guy is a complete clown. If you're going to take on the responsibility of doing the rankings you should at least put a little effort into it. The whole "I've been busy" excuse is bs, too. Every journalist is busy. That's part of the job! Then he acts like he saw a lot of our game against OU. Complete bs again.