6-0!!!!

SShoe

LMU is ready to go. Heard the end of their game last night and post game show and they recognize that the Bills are very good. They say they're ready for the challenge. Bills better set the trophy aside and get to work.

Hopefully our fans (and posters on this board) will embrace the expectations that come with the top 25, not run from them. We are really good people, enjoy it!

This was the first game where I was confident at halftime that they would close out. It is a good feeling. I hope everyone realizes also that our South American Dictator does not take exhibition games seriously, and we shouldn't worry about results of those.

i was reading that a lot of voters sometimes turn their ballots in before the sunday night games. that would be the only thing that i could see keeping us out of the top 25.

I'm pumped...but I think even if they had taken this game into account we wouldn't be ranked tomorrow...just too many votes to make up (approximately 200 in the AP and 50+ in the Coaches). Obviously we have a better shot at making the Coaches Poll than the AP, but I think we may have to wait 1 more week to get it done...

###### UNLV hurt us...but it will definitely happen...we should, at worst, go 6-1 in our next 7...