Billiken Roy

Billiken75

Remember you do have to pay the entire bill your first 3 meetings. Some of that scotch Joe orders can get a little pricey. I believe the last meeting was Davola's final time to pay ... so we do need to find a new member. If anyone knows Dan Lozano, I think he'd be a good candidate to become a new member. I hear he's willing to spring for some pretty nice $hit.

I'm calling your bluff. Davola never pays.

Roy is one of the best posters on the board. He has given me tickets, along with many of the other posters over the years.

If you go back ten years, Roy was one of a couple of poster that kept the board active. That and Steve holding up signs at the games.

Roy was the heavy weight champ back then and triangle and two was th villain.... Those were the days...

Roy is one of the best posters on the board. He has given me tickets, along with many of the other posters over the years.

If you go back ten years, Roy was one of a couple of poster that kept the board active. That and Steve holding up signs at the games.

Roy was the heavy weight champ back then and triangle and two was th villain.... Those were the days...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll 2nd that with the caveat that the board is just as good now. Some great posters such as tseugnekillib, Unca, or 3star to name a few. However we've gained many good ones also in the last few years.

I'll 2nd that with the caveat that the board is just as good now. Some great posters such as tseugnekillib, Unca, or 3star to name a few. However we've gained many good ones also in the last few years.

Unca still posts under his new screen name. I'd love it if the others came back.

This board is great. Yes, we've lost some vets and some of the young'uns we have on here are a little... oh, let's just say irritating. That doesn't include Metz who's always been irritating. The guy I can't figure out who we don't hear from much any more is Nark? Nark, you out there? If memory serves me, Nark was the founder of Billikens.com and then handed it off to the very capable Sign Guy Steve, who'll some day be the President. But you've got to admit, old timers, no one... no one has ever matched the indominable Triangle and Too for stirring the pot. Still remember his post about Brian Gregory being the next Billikens HC because he was there in the skybox at Busch when the deal was consumated. As for rookie of the board, my vote goes to Jimbo V. Funny, witty, good w/ the vids and pics, while at the same time being a tragic figure as he's lost the love of his life, the delicious Teresa L. And who on here still has the Billiken.com longsleeve T? I'll be wearing mine in January when I finally make it to the Fetz to watch our 10th ranked Billikens play somebody.

This board is great. Yes, we've lost some vets and some of the young'uns we have on here are a little... oh, let's just say irritating. That doesn't include Metz who's always been irritating. The guy I can't figure out who we don't hear from much any more is Nark? Nark, you out there? If memory serves me, Nark was the founder of Billikens.com and then handed it off to the very capable Sign Guy Steve, who'll some day be the President. But you've got to admit, old timers, no one... no one has ever matched the indominable Triangle and Too for stirring the pot. Still remember his post about Brian Gregory being the next Billikens HC because he was there in the skybox at Busch when the deal was consumated. As for rookie of the board, my vote goes to Jimbo V. Funny, witty, good w/ the vids and pics, while at the same time being a tragic figure as he's lost the love of his life, the delicious Teresa L. And who on here still has the Billiken.com longsleeve T? I'll be wearing mine in January when I finally make it to the Fetz to watch our 10th ranked Billikens play somebody.

Just a quibble, 72, but Nark founded billikenboard. Steve has always run billikens.com, but when Nark no longer wanted to run the message board, he and Steve got together and Steve incorporated the message board with billikens.com.

I still have the long-sleeved T, and I wore it to the meet-and-greet last month.

Just got off a cruise ship after 8 days in the carribean. First I. Have looked at a media device since the 19th. What anawesome surprise to find the billikens still undefeated.

I haVe quite a bit of reading to do.

Roy, I think I speak for many on the board when I say we were honestly worried about you. I even started checking for Roy Mueller in the obituaries. After all, when has Billiken Roy not posted for eight consecutive days? Either you were getting more petulant in your old age, were on vacation, or lying in a ditch somewhere. Next time let us know when you're leaving.

Just got off a cruise ship after 8 days in the carribean. First I. Have looked at a media device since the 19th. What anawesome surprise to find the billikens still undefeated.

I haVe quite a bit of reading to do.

Roy, glad you got away. I am surprised you scheduled a long cruise during the beginning of a great Billiken schedule. Good to see you do it though.

Roy, I think I speak for many on the board when I say we were honestly worried about you. I even started checking for Roy Mueller in the obituaries. After all, when has Billiken Roy not posted for eight consecutive days? Either you were getting more petulant in your old age, were on vacation, or lying in a ditch somewhere. Next time let us know when you're leaving.

His son did post in this thread (post #10) to tell us he was on vacation. :lol:

His son did post in this thread (post #10) to tell us he was on vacation. :lol:

I guess we have just come to expect that neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night nor fancy pancy cruise will keep Roy from Billiken basketball.

I cannot imagine this Billiken run without BillikenRoy! That would be like pancakes without syrup, or pizza without beer, or a Billiken game without..."Correction...(fill in the blank)".

My daughter finished her fall tri mester on the 17th and had 10 days off before starting winter term. When winter term ends her college softball team does 8 days of games in orlando (which I wikll be at as well). So this week over xsgiving only time to go. First time in years I didn't touch a cell pho or a computer for 8 days. I did eat, drink, sleep and gamble qute a bit tho. Fabulous 8 days topped off with this awesome billiken run.