GDT: UW v. SLU

moytoy12

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be pissed if those $hit talking Husky fans say that they are shooting terrible and it's the worst shooting game ever, etc...

Washington, in large part, has had piss poor shot selection and our defense is forcing some pretty tough looks...

That was about as good a half as I have ever seen from a Billikens team. I said that last game and we came out flat. UW has the fire power to come back, so we need to keep this up to start the 2nd half.

Tough to shoot that well again, but your point is well taken. Come out with the D intensity and leave the court with a big W.

Conk draws the foul and will shoot two.

We only had two turnovers in the first half so my new first half ppp estimate is 1.6.

Conk gets one of two and it's 54-25.

I think Romar went into the locker room at half time and asked the guys, "OK, Where do you all want to go for lunch?"

Sad, they shot 48% from beyond the 3 pt line in their first three games. Their FG percent in the first half was 21%. Maybe next week in practice they will pay attention.