SIUC loses to D-2 Ohio Dominican

i have been to methville 4x to watch this game and have never seen a game yet where it wasnt 8 on 5. considering lowery teaches the finer art of rugby and street fighting and calls it basketball, i expect the game to be ugly and definitely not a blowout. i just want everyone to come back in one piece.

I could not agree more. The year that Tommie and Kevin were playing so well they were absolutely mugged on numerous occasions and the refs called nothing. We need to get out of this game without any injuries. I am sure the refs will do everything they can to keep it close. I hope we are in a comfortable lead at the end and can send in GG to be our policeman!

I could not agree more. The year that Tommie and Kevin were playing so well they were absolutely mugged on numerous occasions and the refs called nothing. We need to get out of this game without any injuries. I am sure the refs will do everything they can to keep it close. I hope we are in a comfortable lead at the end and can send in GG to be our policeman!

fuok yeah. GG is going to be the stoutest dude on the court in most of our games. if conklin can teach him the elbows out clear out, he'll have respect falling out his assho|e everywhere he goes. shouldn't be too hard to knock those druggies' teeth out of their heads as i'm sure they're already hanging in there by a thread.

i have been to methville 4x to watch this game and have never seen a game yet where it wasnt 8 on 5. considering lowery teaches the finer art of rugby and street fighting and calls it basketball, i expect the game to be ugly and definitely not a blowout. i just want everyone to come back in one piece.

Bring some Sudafed to hand out and they will treat you like a king down there.

Just like Billikan, I agree completely. I still remember the last game at Chaifetz when KM got clotheslined by Bocot when he tried to dunk the ball in the final minute. I was really worried for those few seconds before KM got back up.

I want a win going away, but you never know with games down here and us in early season away games. I do like the idea of getting a decent size lead and bringing in GG to keep anyone with thuggery on their mind honest.