Malcolm Hill commits to Illinois

courtside

HTB has confirmed.

But Dave Telep actually broke the news first, correct? Very reliable source, veteran recruiting analyst with years of experience, great connections, etc. Great work, Dave. Thank you.

So Dave just confirmed it first then, correct? How many people need to confirm a confirmation?

Your jealousy of HTB is embarrassing. Give it up.

HTB has broken a ton of news for us and in general. It's a fantastic Twitter feed, and because those guys are so thorough, I don't need to follow other basketball recruiting Twitter feeds. Whether they break it or not, it's usually the first most of us on this board hear about something, and they always, always cite their sources. I can't say enough good things about those guys and the work they're doing.

HTB has broken a ton of news for us and in general. It's a fantastic Twitter feed, and because those guys are so thorough, I don't need to follow other basketball recruiting Twitter feeds. Whether they break it or not, it's usually the first most of us on this board hear about something, and they always, always cite their sources. I can't say enough good things about those guys and the work they're doing.

totally agree. htb is providing more recruiting news to this board than we have ever gotten. who cares who "broke" the news. at least we are finally hearing news at billikens.com again. i dont even care if it is just rumor. just give us something once in awhile.

+2

totally agree. htb is providing more recruiting news to this board than we have ever gotten. who cares who "broke" the news. at least we are finally hearing news at billikens.com again. i dont even care if it is just rumor. just give us something once in awhile.

+1 - I do however believe that while a player may not have committed to us or even considered us, where players are going is still bb news of a sort.