3rd Annual Saintsations Fundraiser

redbirdfan

Join the Saint Louis University Saintsations at their annual fundraiser Saturday, Sept. 17, at Humphrey's Restaurant & Tavern from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.

There will be free food, music, attendance prizes, karaoke, a silent auction and a 50/50 raffle. The Saintsations will also debut their 2012 calendar and will be available for autographs.

Admission is $20 for the public and $10 for SLU students. Billiken Bucks are also accepted. Tickets may be purchased in advance from any member of the Saintsations or at the door the day of the event.

She is the mother.

I was just asking for pics of the girls in costume, big smiles, leg kicks and all that. Apologies to redbirdfan if necessary. Plus, it's kind of a throwaway sports board line when pretty girls are mentioned.

i looked already. only pics found online were the pics we all posted last time the saintsations were mentioned. i'm just glad we stopped recruiting werewolves for the cheerleading squad.

Haha. They need to let alumni in like the band does. That will give that Sarah chick a couple more years. Hot.

Haha. They need to let alumni in like the band does. That will give that Sarah chick a couple more years. Hot.

They should let none studnets join the Stsations.

They are missing a huge market of girls over on the Eastside.

They could dance for the Bills from 7-10 at the Fetz and then dance for Bills when their shift starts at midnight right across the river.

Its a win win for all involved. The dancers get a feel for college life, the men in attendance get to watch strippers dance without the wives complaining, and the owners of PT's Roxy's and the like get some free publicity.